30th June 2019, 12:26 PM

List of colleges affiliate to Lucknow University offering BBA degree course and their admission criteria.

Can I get admission in Lucknow University for BBA directly in 2nd year as I have completed a Diploma degree as well? Which are the colleges affiliated to Lucknow University offering BBA and lateral scheme route?

2nd July 2019, 06:25 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges affiliate to Lucknow University offering BBA degree course and their admission criteria.

List of colleges offering BBA degree course in Lucknow:-

SS Institute Of Management, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Amity University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh Integral University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh Shri Sharda Group of Institution, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
University of Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Babu Banarasi Das University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Unity Degree College, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
College of Arts Science and Commerce, Lucknow, Urttar Pradesh
Azad Degree College, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
City Group of Colleges, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?