6th February 2017, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Lucknow University for 2nd BA course after completing 1st year from DDU Gorakhpur University?

Respected Sir, I will complete my BA first year from DDU Gorakhpur University but due to some problem I want to take admission in Lucknow University but in BA 2nd year so I want to know how can I get admission in Lucknow University for 2nd BA course after completing 1st year from DDU Gorakhpur University? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in DDU Gorakhpur after scoring 49% in B.A and 50% in M.A
  2. Dropped out after completing 1st year of college, can I now continue studies from 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Question paper of B.Ed of DDU Gorakhpur University of last year?
  4. What all documents are required to be produced during the admission process at DDU Gorakhpur?
  5. Hwt is the last date of BA second year form submission in DDU Gorakhpur?
  6. How can I get admission at Punjab University in B.Com 2nd year after completing 1st year in Punjabi University?
  7. How can I get migration certificate from DDU, Gorakhpur?
  8. How may I do Computer courses or Prepare for CAT,MAT? I'm in 2nd year B.Com in college of Lucknow
  9. What is the date of the entrance exam in lucknow university for admission in B.Com 1st year?
  10. Admission in B.Sc 2nd year at Lucknow University main campus is possible after studying 1st year from an affiliated private college?
  11. Information about vacancies of lecturer of law in various law colleges of UP?
  12. Is possible to pursue 2nd year B.Com from Pune University after completing 1st year from Shivani University? -- [New]
  13. Admission to 2nd year B.Sc after compartment in 1st year? is it possible in Ambala University?
  14. Can I get transfer from Private University to Government University after completing 1st year of the course?
  15. List of colleges in Uttar Pradesh offering M.Sc course?
  16. Eligibility for Dietitian internship of 6 months at AIIMS?
  17. How may I do B.Ed degree course after completing BA from Gorakhpur university?
  18. Is it possible to change the College under the same University after completing 1st year of the course?
23rd June 2017, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission in Lucknow University for 2nd BA course after completing 1st year from DDU Gorakhpur University?

Does Lucknow University has any entrance exam in B.A admission?what is the eligibility for the B.A course in Lucknow University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?