7th December 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria in India or aboard, offering M.Sc course in human genetics stream? I am pursuing B.Sc in agricultural sciences from Dharwad

sir....am basavaarya doing Bsc in agricultural sciences in Dharwad....and am interested in pursuing my Msc in human genetics ....soo guide me about colleges offering the same and eligibility for the same .....colleges in abroad are preferred if not in india.....

Related Questions:
  1. Best college for M.Sc Human Genetics?
  2. List of entrance exams and colleges offering Ph.D after M.Sc in Human Genetics? -- [New]
  3. How to get admission in BSc Hons in Human Genetics? Procedure for admission?
  4. List of universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at U.S.A.?
  5. Details about universities offering Ph.D in Human genetics?
  6. Best colleges offering M.Sc. course in Molecular Biology and Genetics?
  7. Can I go for M.Sc in Wild Life being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Microbiology? Colleges offering this course? Required criteria for this?
  8. Which universities are best in India and abroad to do masters in genetics?
  9. Scope of Msc. Molecular Biology & Human Genetics? Eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of the colleges offering BSc genetics in Kerala and Tamilnadu? I am interested in learning genetics
  11. Is BSE Agriculture a good option after 12th?
  12. What should I opt between MSc Microbiology, Human Genetics and Biootechnology after doing BSc Medical?
  13. Which are the colleges for MSc in Genetics situated in Northern and Southern Region of India?
  14. For best career in India which is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Human Genetics?
  15. Am I eligible to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after BSc Agricultural Biotech Final Year? List of top most colleges of MSc Genetic Engineering in India?
  16. Colleges offering the course in BSc Honors in Genetics?
  17. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  18. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam, offering MCA course in Karnataka?
3rd June 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria in India or aboard, offering M.Sc course in human genetics stream? I am pursuing B.Sc in agricultural sciences from Dharwad

What is the eligibility for appearing for Bsc agriculture?please list the top colleges in maharashtra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?