21st May 2012, 03:36 PM
anucivil

List of the colleges in Chennai offering Part time M.E correspondence?

I need list of colleges in chennai which are offering part time m.e and which are offering correspondence?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  2. List of the colleges in Chennai offering Part time M.E correspondence?
  3. List of colleges offering Part Time M.E course and correspondence in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges offering M.E computer science and engineering in Chennai?
  5. List of the colleges offering part time M.Tech in Chennai? -- [New]
  6. List of colleges offering part time M.E/M.Tech?
  7. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  8. Colleges offering part time M.E course in Chennai?
  9. List of the colleges offering M.e computer science as part time in Chennai?
  10. List of Colleges offering Part time B.Tech in Computer Science in Chennai?
  11. How effective will it be to do MS or ME in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time(weekend)?
  12. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  13. List of colleges providing part time/week end M.Tech programme near Chennai/ Pondicherry?
  14. In which college can I do M.E Electrical part time or correspondence course in Chennai Colleges? What should I do to pursue it?
  15. Any facility to do part time B.Tech in India? Which University to opt in Karnataka? List of colleges offering this course in Karnataka?
  16. List of Colleges offering Part Time ME in Power Electronics in Chennai?
  17. List of colleges having Part time M.Tech IT in Chennai?
  18. Colleges offering part time M.E/MS course in Chennai?
15th July 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges in Chennai offering Part time M.E correspondence?

hi i got 42.07 in tancet,i like to do part time I would like to know engineering colleges in chennai which are offering part time ME.computer science
16th July 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges in Chennai offering Part time M.E correspondence?

I AM COMPLETED IN BE MECHANICAL ENGG IN TIRUNELVELI. I AM INTERESTED IN PART TIME ME OR MBA COURSES STUDY IN CHENNAI. I NEED FOR DETAILS ABOUT PART TIME ME OR MBA .WHICH IS THE BEST AND ALSO PART TIME COLLEGES AND FEES STRUCTURE
6th August 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

where the me part time me course
16th September 2015, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I was completed my B.E (ECE).
I am interested in correspondence M.E course. I need the colleges list which have offer correspondence course with fees structure.
10th July 2017, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.tech in information technology. I have tancet score of 29..i want to do m. E in part time in Chennai.. Please suggest me which college can I get in Chennai...
And also suggest me what is the difference between doing M. E in full time and part time
And doing part time is good ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?