28th March 2013, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best one in BBA between finance or banking?

i am interested to do bba but which in best fiance or banking etc./..can you suggest the best one

29th March 2013, 02:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best one in BBA between finance or banking?

Both the subjects are good to have a rewarding career in banking/finance field. If you are really interested to have a job in banking sector, then it is better to have banking as the specialization subject. After completing the course, you can try for clerical or P.O positions in nationalized banks. Finance stream is suitable to have a rewarding career in any financial institutions including banks, insurance firms, and so on. Understand the difference between these streams and select one according to your interest.
9th May 2013, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

hi,i m nance
i hv completed my 2nd puc this year...so i want to know which is best in bba.
Finance or marketing..?which course is easy nd easy to earn money...
Plzz u jst send me advive in my [email protected]!
Plzz its urgent.
10th May 2013, 01:39 AM
siddjain93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am interested to do bba but which in best fiance or banking etc./..can you suggest the best one
Dear friend,

BBA stands for Bachelor in Business Administration. BBA is 3 years Graduation degree course. In order to get admission in BBA course you should have completed 12th class in any stream from a recognized board. You should have mathematics as compulsory subject in 12th. If you don't have Mathematics subject in 12th then you can't get admission in BBA course. There are various colleges in India which offers BBA course in various streams.

BBA course are offered in various streams like finance, marketing, HR, banking, IT etc. Mostly people are always confused in choosing right stream. But I want to tell you that all streams are good and have good scope in future. The biggest factor in choosing any stream is your interest. You must choose that stream in which you have interest. As you are confused in between finance and banking so I want to tell you that Banking is more preferred sector in compare to finance now a days.

If you will pursue BBA in finance sector then after completing BBA you will get job in any government or private finance sector company but if you are interested to join Banking sector then you should choose banking field in BBA. After completing BBA in finance or banking you can get job in any of the following sectors:-
  • Banking sector.
  • Finance handler.
  • Financial Controller
  • Stock Analysts.
  • Business Finance.
  • Investment Banking Associate.
  • Branch manager.
  • Investment advisor.
3rd June 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

i hve git 59% in 12 th board can i apply for bank clerk
26th December 2015, 07:47 PM
ellapuanil

I have completed 12 and iam interested to work in airport or banking...soo which degree is best suits for both.
30th May 2016, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best in bba hospital management or international business management.
10th July 2017, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Which course is having more scope and high paid jobs bba or bba (banking and finance)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?