11th August 2013, 07:48 PM
sharanya.k

List of the colleges for doing M.Tech in Hyderabad? I have scored 11738 rank in PGECET

tell me the details and list of colleges for doing m.tech in hyderabad with 11738 rank in pgecet 2013 and oc caste

Related Questions:
  1. Mtech colleges in Andhra Pradesh? paid seats in hyderabad based on pgecet entrance exam?
  2. How to do M.Tech in Hyderabad after scoring 13413 rank in PGECET in CS stream
  3. Colleges which I can get after scoring 3318 rank in PGECET in ECE stream? List of M.Tech colleges with last rank admitted according to PGECET?
  4. Information about PGECET? I have scored 10951 rank in PGECET in BC-B category
  5. In which college can I get a seat after scoring 49 rank in OC category in PGECET in EI stream?
  6. Which M.Tech college can I get after scoring 1808 rank in PGECET under ECE stream
  7. List of colleges where I can get a seat in Hyderabad afters scoring 1491 rank in PGECET?
  8. Can I get into Hyderabad Colleges after scoring 5764 rank in PGECET?
  9. Which college can I choose for M.Tech under JNTU Hyderabad? I have scored 9000 rank in PGECET
  10. List of OU M.Tech colleges that I can get after scoring 4368 rank in PGECET?
  11. List of the colleges for embedded systems? I have scored 3698 rank in PGECET
  12. List of mtech colleges which can give admission on PGECET 1351 Rank in EEE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get a seat in university colleges in Hyderabad after securing 669 rank in PGECET
  14. List of colleges available for M.Tech\M.E in EEE in Hyderabad?
  15. List of the colleges in Hyderabad that I can get after scoring 11597 rank in PGECET
  16. Which are the top M.Pharmacy colleges? I have scored 3464 ran in PGECET
  17. List of M.Pharm colleges in AP district wise? I have scored 3975 rank in PGECET under OC category
  18. List of M.Tech EEE course colleges that I can get after scoring PGECET rank of 4368?

16th June 2015, 12:43 AM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: List of the colleges for doing M.Tech in Hyderabad? I have scored 11738 rank in PGECET

List of the colleges for doing M.Tech in Hyderabad

** Lords Institute of Engineering & Technology

** International Institute of Information Technology

** Osmania University College of Engineering (OUCE)

** Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS) - Hyderabad

** Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology

28th June 2015, 10:19 PM
Tai 1

Default Re: List of the colleges for doing M.Tech in Hyderabad? I have scored 11738 rank in PGECET

List of the colleges M.Tech in Hyderabad:-

International Institute of Information Technology

Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology

Osmania University College of Engineering

Birla Institute of Technology & Science

Lords Institute of Engineering & Technology

30th June 2015, 08:54 AM
Asan hai

Best of the colleges for doing M.Tech in Hyderabad--

30th June 2015, 11:01 PM
Asaram ^

Top colleges for doing M.Tech in Hyderabad-

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?