15th April 2015, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Can I join BSW course in 2015? Process to join?

Someone please do tell me that may i join bsw course for the year 2015 if completing the requirements? And what is process and how can i manage?

15th April 2015, 02:40 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Can I join BSW course in 2015? Process to join?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Someone please do tell me that may i join bsw course for the year 2015 if completing the requirements? And what is process and how can i manage?
BSW i.e. Bachelor of Social work is an under graduate social work course with 3 years of course study. There is maximum course duration for this course also available which is 6 years. It is available in both mode of study i.e. full time and distance learning. IGNOU is one of the best and leading institutes on BSW course.

Eligibility criteria & process to join:
  • You should have 12th or equivalent qualification from a recognized college or school or any government recognized body.
  • You should have a background in social work, psychology, social science, sociology or any other related fields.
  • Note few institutes also conducts written exam followed by PI for admission. You need to visit individual university site to check the exam details and their notification.

Best colleges/universities are, Bharathidasan University, Jamia Millia Islamina, IGNOU and OU.
15th April 2015, 03:40 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I join BSW course in 2015? Process to join?

Definitely, you can join that course if you have passed 10+2 examination.
It is an undergraduate course of duration 3 years .
You can pursue in the course either as full-time or as Distance Education Program i.e. correspondence.
IGNOU is the best institute for BSW or B.A(SW) where you can apply and complete your degree with great satisfaction and knowledge.
30th June 2015, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join BSW course in 2015? Process to join?

Which is more suitable Completing Any type of degree and join MSW course or BSW after MSW
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?