13th October 2012, 01:59 PM
vizu.oye

List of the colleges in Hyderabad that I can get after scoring 2564 rank?

List of colleges in hyderabad according to my rank 2564.
Category:BC-B

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 3010 rank in GPAT? List of top 25 M.Pharm colleges in Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh?
  2. List of colleges in Hyderabad district in which I can get after scoring 3717 rank?
  3. How much will be my percentile after scoring 385 in GATE with a rank of 2564?
  4. List of the colleges in Hyderabad that I can get after scoring 11597 rank in PGECET
  5. In which college can I get around Hyderabad after scoring 2125 rank in GPAT?
  6. Which are the colleges around Hyderabad where i can get after scoring 1493 rank in EEE stream?
  7. Can i get Hyderabad after scoring 90826 rank in EAMCET
  8. Can I get into Hyderabad Colleges after scoring 5764 rank in PGECET?
  9. List of colleges where I can get a seat in Hyderabad afters scoring 1491 rank in PGECET?
  10. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 9669 rank in GPAT? Do all the M.Pharm colleges provide stipend?
  11. List of colleges available for M.Tech\M.E in EEE in Hyderabad?
  12. In which colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 5300 rank? Names of top 5 colleges?
  13. Can I get admission in Hyderabad after scoring 3870 in PGECET? I am from BC-D category
  14. How to do M.Tech in Hyderabad after scoring 13413 rank in PGECET in CS stream
  15. List of colleges in which I can get in Hyderabad with a rank of 2750 in GPAT? Do all M.Pharm colleges give stipend? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which group should I choose after scoring 56,201 rank in EAMCET? List of top 15 colleges in Hyderabad/Rangreddy
  17. List of colleges in which I can get in Hyderabad after scoring 5656 rank in GPAT? Do all M.Pharm colleges give stipend?
  18. List of colleges offering MBA in Hyderabad to a BC-D girl candidate who has secured 10101 rank in ICET? -- [New]
21st February 2014, 10:39 AM
Rishu kumar shukla

Smile Re: List of the colleges in Hyderabad that I can get after scoring 2564 rank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vizu.oye View Post
List of colleges in hyderabad according to my rank 2564.
Category:BC-B
University of Hyderabad
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Hyderabad
Osmania University
Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani – Hyderabad
International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
NALSAR University of Law
Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University
Andhra Pradesh Open University (Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University)
Maulana Azad National Urdu University
GITAM University Hyderabad Campus
Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University
English and Foreign Languages University
Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?