29th November 2012, 11:22 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Can I take admission after passing 12th class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i take admission here after passing class 12th exam
Hi friend,

Yes you can take admission in various courses lke B.Com, B.Sc and B.Tech but depending upon which stream you had taken in your 11th and 12th.

You have not properly asked the question. If you are a Science stream student then please go and fill up the JEE form as last date to fill up the forms is 15th of December. So hurry up.

If you are arts or commerce student you have ample of opportunities available in Defense side, government side and degree side.

Regards
Deepak kumar
29th November 2012, 01:35 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I take admission after passing 12th class

Hi,
I did not understand your question at all. Which genre are you talking about for taking admission. After 12th there are a huge number of things to do. Some give the joint entrance examinations of different states and go for either engineering or medical. If people do not make it in the joint entrance examinations or they do not like to go for it, then they go for general lines. They can take admission in general or honors courses in science or arts or commerce(B.Sc., B.A., B.Com respectively). Also they can go for BBA that is business graduation. But for B.Sc. or B.Com it is necessary that you have science or commerce group in your 12th standard respectively. The same goes for BBA. Now the admission can be taken in any of such courses. Th thing lies that what subject combination you had in your 12th standard or what interests you have for further subject combinations in your graduation.
29th November 2012, 03:58 PM
utsav9
Member+

Hi,
It is not clear where do you want to take admission after your 12th class exam,But I can provide you some options-You can appear for entrance exams like JEE,AIEEE,AIPMT,IIT for engineering course.If want to explore in arts ,commerce,science fields,you can take admissions to various colleges offering honors and pass course.So you should choose that field which suits or from your class 12 background.
Thank you.......
29th November 2012, 06:57 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear................
As you have asking about admission after 12th there are huge course for this you have to appear some entrance exam...

The list of course which you can do after 12th.....

B.com
Bsc
BBA
Integrated LAW
Diploma
ITI
Etc......

For more i am providing you a carrier chart:

Good lusk...............
30th November 2012, 09:40 PM
BITTU 00

HELLO SIR........

you want to take admission after your 12th class exam,But I can provide you some options-You can appear for entrance exams

like JEE,AIEEE,AIPMT,IIT for engineering course.If want to explore in arts ,commerce,science fields,

you can take admissions to various colleges offering honors and pass course.So you should choose that field which suits or from your class 12 background.

BEST OF LUCK !!!!!!!!!!
30th January 2013, 09:42 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Yes my dear friend,

You can get an admission after passing 12th class but you have missed some information that you must have to specify here that in which stream you have completed your 12th class.

If you want to go for graduation studies then there are lost of courses for it but you can choose according to your stream in 12th.

BCA,
Engineering,
Architecture,
Aviation,
Defence Services,
Pilot Training,
Computer Science,
Accounting,
Banking, Law,
Hospitality,
Mass Communication,
Journalism,
Teaching,
Business Management,
Fashion Designing,
CA,
CS,
Cost and Works Accountant,
Management, Insurance,
Marketing,
Stock Broking,
Banking or Financial Management professional,
Economist.

Other courses:

1. Bachelor of Fisheries Science in Fishery Biology
2. Integrated M.Sc in Bioscience and Bioinformatics
3. Bachelor of Science in Microbiology
4. Diploma in Pollution management and Molecular Biology
5. Diploma in Seri Culture

Thank u!!
21st February 2014, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

i completed my degree in distance mode i want to apply for goverment job.so can i have an opertunity?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?