10th June 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in good college in Rajasthan and Delhi after scoring 85 marks in AIEEE? List of the colleges?

Hello sir, i have got 85 marks in aieee 2012. i am from rajasthan & belong to OBC category. will i get admission in good colleges in rajasthan & delhi & can u provide me the list of good colleges where i stand a chance with this marks?

Related Questions:
  1. List of good private colleges I can get with 70% marks in 12th and AIEEE score 53 and AIR 273600 with GEN category?
  2. Can I get admission in an engineering college in Rajasthan? I have scored 28 marks in AIEEE
  3. List of good institutions a Rajasthan candidate can get with AIEEE rank between 70K to 90K? Can I get any NIT?
  4. Admission in any college of Delhi and Noida after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE? Which colleges can I get? Any chance for admission in Delhi and Noida?
  5. Any possibility to get admission in good engineering college in India after scoring 184345 rank in AIEEE and 67 marks?
  6. Do I have any option to get admission in any reputed engineering college after scoring 40 marks in AIEEE? List of such colleges?
  7. Will I get admission in good colleges in Mumbai based on my 53 marks in AIEEE? List of top colleges where I stand a chance?
  8. Can I get admission in NITs/IITs or BIT Mesra after scoring 172 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission into DCE or NSIT Delhi? Names of colleges in which I can be called for counseling?
  9. How to transfer near Chandigarh or Mohali after being posted as TGT science in model school under RMSA?
  10. What are the eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi for Engineering with low rank in AIEEE?
  11. List of engineering colleges after scoring 29 marks in AIEEE? Do I have any chance to get admission without donation?
  12. Which college can I get after scoring 37 marks in AIEEE?
  13. After scoring 117 marks in AIEEE which college will I get?
  14. List of colleges that an SC candidate can get after scoring 33 marks in AIEEE?
  15. Can I get a seat in any government or private engineering college in Rajasthan? I have scored 53 marks in AIEEE. My AIEEE AIR is 80012 and state(Rajasthan) rank is 9511
  16. Which college should I choose during AIEEE counseling after scoring 59013 in AIEEE? Which colleges can I apply on the basis of my AIEEE rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Coaching institutes which are the best in Delhi for AIEEE? After scoring 53 marks in AIEEE what should I do?
  18. Can I get a good private college after scoring 45 marks in AIEEE? List of top private colleges under AIEEE?
24th May 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission in good college in Rajasthan and Delhi after scoring 85 marks in AIEEE? List of the colleges?

SIR,
Actually i got
marks 62 in jee. Now i want to know that is there
any possiblities to get admission in good
engineering colleges in india.....?? i will be very
thankful to u if u provide me the list of the
colleges or any other link where i can check
out the possibilities..
Thanks
8th June 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get admission in good college in Rajasthan and Delhi after scoring 85 marks in AIEEE? List of the colleges?

I got 85 marks in jee-maiNS ,59 marks in R-PET and 76 % IN 12TH Raj.Bord, Plz give the list of good B.Tech collge in Rajasthan and Delhi .
7th May 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

DO I GET ADMISSION IN YMCA FBD AFTER GETTING 85 MARKS INAIEEE 2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?