11th October 2018, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Karnataka offering lateral entry in B.Arch along with admission procedure and fee.

I'm about to complete my Diploma in Civil after which I want to study B.Arch and I'm from Karnataka. So, please tell me about colleges in Karnataka offering lateral entry to B.Arch prgrammes and their admission criteria and procedure along with fee details.

15th October 2018, 09:23 PM
srkallinone

Default Re: List of colleges in Karnataka offering lateral entry in B.Arch along with admission procedure and fee.

After completion of your diploma in Architecture, You are eligible to apply for lateral entry admission to B.Arch course through entrance exam NATA in Karnataka.

Top B.Arch Colleges Offering Lateral Entry Admission In Karnataka
- M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology
- R.V. College of Engineering
- The Oxford College of Engineering
- Mount Carmel College
- Srinivas Institute of Technology
- BMS College of Engineering
- Acharya Institute of Technology

NATA Important Dates
- Starts Application From : 18th January, 2019
- Last Date of Application : 30th March, 2019
- NATA Exam Date : 29th April, 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?