10th October 2018, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

How to secure job in AIIMS-Delhi for a candidate on BSc(Nursing) basis?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study BSc with Nursing Honours. I would like to know that after completing my BSc in this Honours how I can secure join in AIIMS Delhi? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

15th October 2018, 11:05 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to secure job in AIIMS-Delhi for a candidate on BSc(Nursing) basis?

You can apply for All India Institute of Medical Science Nurse Staff Grade II recruitment. The eligibility criteria for recruitment is:

*Bachelor's degree in Nursing from Indian Nursing council recognized institute or university.

*The age criteria is 21-30 years.

The last date for AIIMS recruitment exam is 23rd October, 2018.
15th October 2018, 07:17 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to secure job in AIIMS-Delhi for a candidate on BSc(Nursing) basis?

The full form of AIIMS is All India Institute of Medical Science.

Eligibility criteria for AIIMS Delhi Nursing Grade II recruitment:

Bachelor's degree in Nursing course from a recognized institute.

The age criteria is 21-30 years.

You can apply for AIIMS Delhi with B.Sc nursing qualification.
15th October 2018, 09:23 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) is a top university which offers different degrees and offers different type of jobs.

Every post has different requirements like educational qualification, age limit and experience.

You need to visit the official website of the AIIMS. Check the notifications in the recruitment board and apply for the posts.
Few jobs will be directly based on the performance in the qualifying exam and interview. Few jobs will be given based on the entrance exam.

For notifications, application forms and other details visit the official website of AIIMS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?