9th February 2019, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Karnataka offering PG Diploma in Electronics and Communication?

Are there any colleges in Karnataka offering Post Graduate Diploma in Electronics and Communication? Which are those colleges? How to apply in those colleges? How much would it cost me?

14th February 2019, 06:47 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges in Karnataka offering PG Diploma in Electronics and Communication?

List of colleges in Karnataka offering PG Diploma in Electronics and Communication are as follows:-

Commits Institute of Journalism and Mass Communication
Address:- No. 1497, 19 Main, HSR Layout Sector I, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102

Nettur Technical Training Foundation
Address:- 23/24, Phase II, Peenya Industrial Area, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560058

Electronics & Communication Department
Address:- SDM College of engineering and technology, Rajivgandhinagar, Dharwad, Karnataka 580002

Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media
Address:- Opp. BGS International Residential School Nityanandanagar Kumbalgudu Kengeri Hobli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560060

Fee structure- It is in between Rs.1 Lakh to Rs. 1.5 Lakh.

You can get direct admission as well as through entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?