22nd December 2014, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for JTO post after completing diploma engineering in electronics and communication

I have completed my Diploma engg. in Electronics & Communication. Am I Eligible For JTO Post.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for JTO post? I am a electronics and communication engineering student
  2. What post should I apply after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  3. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  4. Can I be eligible for government exam after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering after SSLC?
  5. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  6. After 3 years diploma in Electronics Engineering can I apply for JTO exam?
  7. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  8. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
  9. What is the eligibility for JTO post? I am a electronics and communication diploma student
  10. Am I eligible for degree after completing EET? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  11. List of best engineering courses after completing diploma in electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should I do and from where after Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Which books to prefer?
  13. What to do after completing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  14. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV University
  15. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  16. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  17. Am I eligible for PG Diploma course after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  18. What should I do after completing diploma engineering with branch of electronics and communication
23rd December 2014, 11:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for JTO post after completing diploma engineering in electronics and communication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my Diploma engg. in Electronics & Communication. Am I Eligible For JTO Post.
You have completed diploma in Electronics & Communication so you are not eligible for BSNL JTO exam.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited is one of the biggest government telecom sector company.

If you have completed B.E or B.Tech or equivalent in below given department from a recognized Institution/University, then you are eligible for JTO Telecom department.

i. Telecommunication
ii. Electronics
iii. Radio
iv. Computer
v. Electrical
vi. Information Technology

If You have completed B.E or B.Tech or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University, then you are eligible for JTO civil department.

If You have completed B.E or B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution/University, then you are eligible for JTO Electrical department.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation is provided for the reserved category candidates.

For more details about BSNL JTO exam, you can visit to the official website http://www.bsnl.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?