3rd September 2012, 08:49 PM
Roger29

What post should I apply after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering

I have completed my Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering, and my age is 21 years. What post should I apply for in the army and how can I do it?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  2. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  3. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  4. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  5. Am I eligible for JTO post after completing diploma engineering in electronics and communication
  6. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  7. Can I apply for Indian Air Force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  8. Can I apply for senior Assistant Post(Electronics) after passing Polytechnic Diploma in ETC?
  9. List of best engineering courses after completing diploma in electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to apply for lecturer post in diploma colleges? I have finished B.E in electronics and communication
  11. What should I do and from where after Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Which books to prefer?
  12. What to do after completing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  13. What is the eligibility for JTO post? I am a electronics and communication engineering student
  14. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV University
  15. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  16. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  17. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  18. What should I do after completing diploma engineering with branch of electronics and communication
22nd January 2013, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What post should I apply after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering

sir can u give me list of the all exam which will heldtin 2013 of D2D nd when the all exam be held.
18th March 2013, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What post should I apply after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering

i am a studnt at mangalor
i want to aply fr job at bangalor
wich companies to aply
n ve done degre in enginerng of electronic comunicatn(E.C).
wich furthr list of degRe cn i do
pls help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?