19th March 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

List of the colleges of M.Tech with GATE score of 457 in general in computer science?

List of Colleges of m.tech with Gate score 457 in general in Computer Science.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the good colleges of M.Tech with GATE score of 457 in computer science(General)?
  2. List of institutes providing M.Tech admission in computer science and engineering without GATE score card?
  3. List of Engineering Colleges for M.Tech Computer Science at Coimbatore which admits students without GATE score?
  4. In which colleges can I apply after scoring a GATE score of 357 in computer science under OC category?
  5. MTech admission in computer science and engineering without qualifying GATE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Good colleges for M.Tech in Computer Science on the basis of GATE score of 71? Good colleges that prefer non gate candidates?
  7. MTech seat in rvce in computer science and engineering with GATE score 379?
  8. How to take admission in M.Tech after scoring 457 in Mechanical engineering?
  9. Colleges available after GATE score of 298?
  10. Can I do direct PhD after M.Sc IT or will have to do MCA first?
  11. List of some good private colleges for M.Tech after scoring 311 in GATE with 86 percentile?
  12. How much score is required in GATE to get admission?
  13. Can I get admission for M.Tech course in any of the NITs with a score of 389 and marks of 37.33 in GATE Exam for Computer Science stream?
  14. What are the Engineering Colleges available in Delhi, Chennai & Andhra Pradesh for the GATE score of 327 or AIR rank 18584 in computer science?
  15. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  16. Which are the colleges for M.Tech? My GATE score is 297
  17. Which all colleges I would be eligible to apply for with 280 marks in GATE exam for Computer Science course? -- [New]
  18. List of Government Colleges for M.Tech or PhD in Biotechnology taking GATE score for admission? I got 947 rank, 40.67 percentile and 381 score in GATE
31st May 2012, 01:01 AM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29
Default Re: List of the colleges of M.Tech with GATE score of 457 in general in computer science?

hi friend,
please mention your GATE percentile and all india rank too for clarity, so that we can suggest you to go with IIT's or NIT's or colleges affiliated to state universities.

With regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?