22nd March 2012, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for M.Tech course in any of the NITs with a score of 389 and marks of 37.33 in GATE Exam for Computer Science stream?

Can I get admission for mtech in any NIT with gate score 389(mark 37.33 for computer science )

Related Questions:
  1. Possibilities to get admission in M.Tech after scoring 22.66 marks in GATE computer science?
  2. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  3. GATE Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Mtech in IIT Madras through GATE score?
  5. How much score is required in GATE to get admission?
  6. MTech admission in computer science and engineering without qualifying GATE exam?
  7. In which college can I apply after scoring 479 in computer science stream? Any chances of NITs and BITS?
  8. MTech seat in rvce in computer science and engineering with GATE score 379?
  9. List of top NITs in India? Can I get admission in M.Tech in top NITs after scoring 538 GATE score and AIR of 3633?
  10. What is the GATE percentile after scoring 27 marks in GATE, 248 GATE score and 36984 AIR? Any chance for admission
  11. Seats in all IITs, NITs, BITS, Jadavpur University, BESU and CSE for M.Tech (CSE)?
  12. List of institutes providing M.Tech admission in computer science and engineering without GATE score card?
  13. What is the GATE score? What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in BITS Pilani for M.Tech in computer science
  14. Can I get admission in mtech if my GATE score is just above qualifying score? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get into IIT after scoring 41 marks in GATE?
  16. Can I get admission in MIT for M.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) without TANCET if secured 34.45 marks in GATE? -- [New]
  17. Can I do direct PhD after M.Sc IT or will have to do MCA first?
  18. How much is the cutoff for admission in NITs? How is GATe score calculated? Which colleges provide M.Tech in VLSI?
30th April 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for M.Tech course in any of the NITs with a score of 389 and marks of 37.33 in GATE Exam for Computer Science stream?

can i get admission in nit's with score of 389 in computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?