5th May 2012, 05:50 PM
chembur123

List of colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai having M.Tech in computer science and technology without GATE percentile

hello sir
i want the list of colleges in mumbai and navi mumbai having mtech in computer science and technology addmission without any gate percentile and
their addmission procesure
monalisa

Related Questions:
  1. List of AICTE approved colleges at Navi Mumbai for B.Tech/B.E in Computer Sceince or Information Technology?
  2. Result of entrance exams of merchant navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. AICTE approved colleges at Navi Mumbai for B.Tech/B.E in Electrical?
  4. Best college for Computer Science (CS) in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  5. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  6. List of colleges offering MCA course in Navi Mumbai or Mumbai?
  7. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  8. Where can I get admission in Bombay after scoring 104/200 in CET if interested in Engineering(ETC)?
  9. List of colleges along with their full details offering part time MBA course in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  10. Is there any college in Maharashtra for MSc in medical biotechnology
  11. List of top colleges for B.A.F course in Navi Mumbai?
  12. Colleges offering Master of Marketing Management course in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  13. What is the fee structure for doing BCA course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Best colleges for doing BCA course in Navi mumbai?
  14. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  15. List of the colleges offering Master in Marketing Management in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai?
  16. List of Polytechnic colleges in Mumbai for doing Information Technology?
  17. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area?
  18. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
2nd July 2012, 07:39 PM
illinda lakshmi roja

Default Re: List of colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai having M.Tech in computer science and technology without GATE percentile

The list of colleges Offering M.Tech courses in mumbai without gate exam are:

1) Haldia institute of technology
2)Siliguri institute of technology
3)DR B C ROY ,durgapur
4)VJTI Mumbai M.Tech
5)Tamil Nadu Common Admissions (TNCA)
6)College of Engineering Pune (COEP)
7)West Bengal University of Technology
8)Rajasthan Technical University (RTU)
2nd July 2012, 07:41 PM
illinda lakshmi roja

Default Re: List of colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai having M.Tech in computer science and technology without GATE percentile

The list of colleges Offering M.Tech courses in mumbai without gate exam are:

1) Haldia institute of technology
2)Siliguri institute of technology
3)DR B C ROY ,durgapur
4)VJTI Mumbai M.Tech
5)Tamil Nadu Common Admissions (TNCA)
6)College of Engineering Pune (COEP)
7)West Bengal University of Technology
8)Rajasthan Technical University (RTU)
10th February 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

I want list of collleges in mumbai having M.Tech in computer science and technology branch with GATE percentile?
27th February 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

list of colleges offering M.Tech in Computer Science in mumbai
31st January 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai having M.Tech in Designing for students with B.E. in Production and Industrial Engineering without gate score.
18th June 2014, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

hello,,, I want M.Tech colleges for Electronics & Telecomm. wyh non-zero GATE score...plzzz...gve me idea about it...
27th July 2014, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

aicte aproved colleges of m tech in electronics and comunication engineering having eligibility criteria as M Sc in electronics
10th February 2015, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I want list of college in Mumbai for mtect in computer's with very less gate score please suggest college
1st May 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

list of colleges in mumbai and navi mumbai having m tech in food science and technology without GATE percentile ?
7th May 2015, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

List of collages For ME in IT/computer without GATE in mumbai only
plz realy as soon as possible.plz plz
5th December 2020, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

list of colleges in mumbai and navi mumbai without gate percentile
5th December 2022, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY ENTRANCE EXAM ONDUCTED BY COLLAGES FOE M TECH
23rd April 2023, 11:22 AM
DR.DIVAKAR T. CHUNARKAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i want list of collleges in mumbai having m.tech in computer science and technology branch with gate percentile?
i m msc in physics i want admission in m.tech engineering degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?