30th June 2014, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering Master of Marketing Management course in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?

Hello
Can any one help me with list of
MMM (Master of Marketing Management)
colleges in mumbai or Navi Mumbai???
please provide me the list
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges offering Master in Marketing Management in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai?
  2. Eye-sight parameters for Officers in Indian Navy and Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Result of entrance exams of merchant navy?
  4. List of colleges offering MCA course in Navi Mumbai or Mumbai?
  5. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  6. List of colleges along with their full details offering part time MBA course in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  7. Is IIPM MBA institute approved by UGC?
  8. Which are the colleges offering distance education in diploma in electrical engineering in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai
  9. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  10. What is the fee structure for doing BCA course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Best colleges for doing BCA course in Navi mumbai?
  11. AICTE approved colleges at Navi Mumbai for B.Tech/B.E in Electrical?
  12. Where can I get admission in Bombay after scoring 104/200 in CET if interested in Engineering(ETC)?
  13. List of BCA colleges available in Navi Mumbai or Thane?
  14. Colleges in Mumbai for PGD for financial management
  15. How many seats are reserved for SC caste in Mumbai in private Architecture colleges in Navi Mumbai
  16. Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission?
  17. List of top colleges for B.A.F course in Navi Mumbai?
  18. Which college is better for BBA among IP univeristy, Bharati Vidyapeeth and Navi Mumbai?
21st September 2016, 02:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering Master of Marketing Management course in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
Can any one help me with list of
MMM (Master of Marketing Management)
colleges in mumbai or Navi Mumbai???
please provide me the list
waiting for your reply

The list of institutions offering Master in Marketing Management course in Mumbai is given here;

K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management and Research - Website Link

Atharva Institute of Management Studies - Website Link

Chetna’s Ramprasad Khandelwel Institute of Management and Research - Website Link

Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies - Website Link

IES Management College and Research Centre - Website Link

N.l. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research - Website Link

VSIT - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?