2nd May 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

List of the colleges in Mumbai offer MSc Biotechnology? Details regarding the entrance exam?

please send me the list of colleges in mumbai offering msc biotechnology and also send methe details regarding entrance exams conducted for the same and the date of issue of application forms, last date of filling forms, and syllabus for entrance exam,and cut off list of college

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Biotechnology? What is the date of issue of application form? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  2. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it?
  3. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  4. Is there any entrance test to get admission in MSc in Computer Science?
  5. Nutritionist: MSc in Dietetics after TYBSC in Biotechnology? Jobs in reputed hospitals after MSC in Dietetics?
  6. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Microbiology
  7. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology -- [New]
  8. In mumbai which colleges provide MSc in Biotechnology
  9. List of the colleges which organize exam for MSc in Biotechnology or Microbiology
  10. About Msc Biotechnology course and entrance exam
  11. List of the colleges offering Masters in Biotechnology in Mumbai? What is the syllabus?
  12. Details about the entrance exam for D.Ed in Mumbai University?
  13. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  14. Details about the entrance exam for MSc in Biotechnology? How to prepare for the entrance exam in Biotechnology?
  15. List of PHD entrance exams after MSC Microbiology -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? Is it compulsory to do BSc and MSc? List of some colleges in Pune? What is the qualifying marks for the entrance exam?
  17. List of colleges in Mumbai offering BAF?
  18. List of the top 10 MSc Biotechnology colleges in Maharashtra?
3rd May 2013, 09:33 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the colleges in Mumbai offer MSc Biotechnology? Details regarding the entrance exam?

List of Colleges offering M.Sc. in Biotechnology in Mumbai:-

-Indian Institute of Technology
-Padamshree Dr. D.Y. Patil University
-Patil's College of Arts, Commerce and Science
-Ramaniranjan Jhunjhunwala College
-S.I.E.S. College of Arts, Science and Commerce
-Tilak College of Arts, Science and Commerce
-University of Mumbai
-V.G. Vaze College of Arts, Science and Commerce
-Vivekanad Education Society's College of Arts, Science and Commerce
-Ramnarain Ruia College
-B.N. Bandodkar College of Science
3rd May 2013, 04:58 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the colleges in Mumbai offer MSc Biotechnology? Details regarding the entrance exam?

M.SC. Biotechnology Colleges in Mumbai:

IIT-Bombay

Padmasree Dr. D. Y. Patil University.

Pillai College of Arts & Commerce College

Ramniranjan Jhunjhuwala College

S.I.E.S College of Arts, Science & Commerce

Sir Sitaram Lady Shantabhai Patkar College of Arts & Science

Tilak College Science & Arts College

Uiversity of Mumbai

V.G. Vaze College of Arts , Science & Commerce
6th June 2013, 01:25 PM
Lodge Narayan

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3451759]please send me the list of colleges in mumbai offering msc biotechnology and also send methe
22nd June 2013, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I hv completd graduatn in biotechnology n nw i want to tk admission for M.E.Chemical engg. So cn i get admission 4 dis,n i hv nt filld form 4 dis course so cn i get admission.If yes den in which college?
27th June 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

how do i get the details of colleges offering msc in biotechnology, about the entrance exam, admission, which colleges to contact and whom to contact
5th October 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

kindly guide me which university I should take admission for msc after completion of bsc(hons) medical bio technology from Amity university ,noida(u.p) and how ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?