11th April 2012, 11:40 AM
jo.b john

List of Colleges offering CS course in Kerala? Which are the good Coaching Centers in Kerala for this?

list of colleges of company secretary in kerala?or suggest a good coaching center in kerala?

Related Questions:
  1. Best GATE coaching centres in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of entrance examination centers in Kerala for the exams conducted by Kerala Govt.?
  3. List of Coaching centers for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology in Kerala?
  4. What's the scheduled date for M.Sc(nursing) Kerala entrance exam? List of coaching centers available for the same?
  5. List of B.ed correspondence courses in Kerala? Which are the centers in Kerala?
  6. List of Kerala University approved colleges offering B.Ed course situated outside Kerala?
  7. List of good Coaching centers for Bank Exams in Kerala? Fee structure and Duration of the course in these Institutes?
  8. Which government colleges are offering company secretary course in Kerala? Details about this course?
  9. List of Colleges offering M.Tech course in Kerala?
  10. List of colleges offering BBA course in Kerala?
  11. Procedure for Senior internship in Kerala? List colleges offering senior internship in Kerala? -- [New]
  12. List of engineering colleges offering M.Tech in Kerala?
  13. List of good colleges providing MSc in Kerala, Tamilnadu and Karnataka?
  14. List of institutions offering GATE preparatory coaching in Kerala for Biotechnology?
  15. Which are the good coaching centers in Kerala? I have completed BBA
  16. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  17. Which are the good bank coaching centers in Kerala? Fee structure details and the duration of the course?
  18. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
25th April 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Colleges offering CS course in Kerala? Which are the good Coaching Centers in Kerala for this?

list of collages having integrated courses
18th May 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Colleges offering CS course in Kerala? Which are the good Coaching Centers in Kerala for this?

hi i wish to do 5yrs integreted course non computer science... i need to know the apt collage in kerala... i wish 2 continue in computer science itself.so i need that subjct to b a base in ma future studies...wish to knw about other courses i could opt based on computer science...
11th June 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

which are the colleges in ernakulam which give neccessary coaching for CS?
10th February 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

is company secretary job a good job?
26th March 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Which institutes offering combany secretary course in ernakulam
3rd April 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges in kerala offering B.COM with company secretary course?
3rd April 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges in Kerala offering B.COM with company secretary course?
6th June 2013, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

which is the government college for cs
5th August 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

which is better cs or sap
30th September 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Knowel in Kochi provides best coaching for CS Foundation, Executive and Professional stages alone or with B.Com.. Knowel also provides coaching for CA and CMA ( ICWA) all stages. their website www.knoweled.com has all the details.
17th January 2014, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

St. Alphonsa CS College, Kanjirapally provides Full time( 9 am to 4 pm, Mon-Sat) teaching facilities for all the stages of Company Secretary Course.Further information available at http://saintalphonsacollege.com
17th January 2014, 09:37 PM
CS Professionals

St. Alphonsa CS College Kanjirapally, Kottayam (dist) provides teaching facilities for all the stages of CS course on a full time basis ie, 9 am to 4 pm(Mon-Sat). The details are available at www.saintalphonsacollege.com
17th January 2014, 09:40 PM
CS Professionals

St. Alphonsa CS college provides teaching facilities for all stages of Company Secretary Course on a full time basis from 9 am to 4 pm (Mon-Sat). The details can be had at www.saintalphonsacollege.com
8th April 2014, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: List of Colleges offering CS course in Kerala? Which are the good Coaching Centers in Kerala for this?

The new batch for cs executive for june 2015 batch will be hosted by AVIS QUALIDADE ERANAKULAM KERALA. This is for the first time ever in kerala an institution providing the proffessional coaching with the best faculty crew ever..!!!! a wel sorted faculty group with CA, CS, PHD Holders and other subject experts.
contact 9400060130 for enquiry.
29th April 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

hai I completed my ug in b.com computer applications I dont know baroo at to do next plz help me..
26th August 2014, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

I am doing b.com finance now.i want to prepare for cs.what should I do for that plz help me
28th December 2016, 03:59 PM
abidahmed1983

Smile Re: List of Colleges offering CS course in Kerala? Which are the good Coaching Centers in Kerala for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
list of collages having integrated courses
Logic Institute of Management is a known coaching centre for CS. Logic is good as far as results and placements are concerned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?