29th September 2011, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

List of Colleges offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Correspondence?

kindly let me know the list of colleges or universities offering the Diploma in automobile engineering in correspondance.
thanks & regards
veena

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Mumbai offering diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. List of Colleges for Diploma in Automobile Engineering through correspondence course in Bihar?
  4. List of Colleges in India offering Masters degree(Correspondence) in Automobile Engineering
  5. Colleges for diploma in automobile engineering through correspondence course
  6. List of institutions of correspondence course in Automobile Engineering?
  7. Colleges which offers Diploma in Automobile Engineering at Pune?
  8. Can I get lateral entry to correspondence diploma course after passing 10th and Kerala Government Certified Course in Automobile Engineering? Is it approved by the state and central PSC? Are there any colleges in Kerala?
  9. Colleges offering diploma in Automobile Engineering Pune?
  10. List of good Colleges in Mumbai offering Automobile Engineering?
  11. List of colleges offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Mumbai? -- [New]
  12. List of the colleges in Ahmedabad offering diploma in Automobile Engineering after SSC?
  13. List of best colleges offering diploma in automobile engineering? What is the procedure to apply for the course?
  14. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  15. List of colleges in India offering Diploma course in Civil Engineering(Correspondence)?
  16. List of colleges for PG programs in Automobile Engineering
  17. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of the colleges offering diploma in Automobile?
29th September 2011, 09:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Colleges offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
kindly let me know the list of colleges or universities offering the Diploma in automobile engineering in correspondance.
thanks & regards
veena
Dear friend,

List of Colleges offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Correspondence:-

Andhra University Distance Education

IGNOU - Indira Gandhi National Open University

B. V. Bhoomireddy College of Engineering & Technology

Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology

G M Institute of Technology

Thanks
29th February 2012, 09:08 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of Colleges offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Correspondence?

Dear friend,

List of Colleges offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Correspondence:-

B. V. Bhoomireddy College of Engineering & Technology

Thanks
15th March 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

i also want to know how my course of study will be ? how to apply & fees structure ?
11th April 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

list of colleges in tamil nadu near bangalore
27th April 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

i would like to study automobile engineering so please tell the cutoff marks for the course offerd
22nd June 2012, 03:46 AM
Suveeshvijayan

can i get the name of colleges correspondance course in auto mobile engineering offered in kerala after passing 10th
26th September 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Iam kgce 2year automobile engineering cource passed. My plus two cource is commerce. Can i join any engineering collages in kerala in btech automobile engineering
15th June 2013, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Automobile engineering degree in mumbai?
21st November 2014, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Kgce certificate is valid for joining diploma courses in kerala. It is not suitable for engineering courses. ncvt course is gud one because it is valid all over india
28th April 2015, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

kgce course is valid only for joining diploma courses in kerala. Ncvt mmv is best one to join diploma course all over india. Kgce is not valid out of kerala for govt jobs. For getting a copy of an instruction regarding validity of kgce write a letter to chief information officer of technical dept govt of kerala. Best option is ncvt. Study only ncvt courses for attending kerala p.s.c and upsc examination. There are always troubles for those having kgce certificate which is valid for a few vacancies in kerala p.s.c. Kgce is not valid for attending upsc examinatiön
16th May 2015, 11:39 AM
chikuyadav

Dear Friend,

List of Colleges:

M S Educational Academy

Marker College

Joshi Kohinoor Technical Institute

Shakti Academy

Global Aviation Academy

Global Aviation Academy

Abhinav Institute Of Technology

Softkey Education & Infotech LTD

Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Polytics

Ambiosis Eduversity

Kola Classes

College Of Modern Technology

Sadgurus Education Centre

Ghumatkar College Of Engineering

Kokanes Kohinoor Technical Institute

Vinayak Classes

Indian Education Of Management

Indian School Of Business Management

I think you are happy this information

Best of luck
14th September 2015, 10:12 PM
Jitu.vide
Member+

If you want bright career in future in automobile field then you should be apply in the colleges which is given below.

- Excel college of higher education

- Institute Of Business Management
Studie, Navi Mumba

- M.H. Saboo Siddik College of
Engineering

- Pillai's Institute of Information
Technology

These are only four best automobile engineering colleges in mumbai.
7th August 2023, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

No.. U can join diploma in automobile engg in polytechnic college in kerala only
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?