11th January 2016, 12:44 PM
Dhananjay mungle

Should I run behind IIT like others have IIT phobia?

I am now in 10th. My all friends are preparing for entrance exam of different institutes. But I am confused about IIT course. Please guide me whether I should run behind IIT phobia or not?

11th January 2016, 10:45 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Should I run behind IIT like others have IIT phobia?

IIT stands for Indian Institute of Technology and it is among the best institute of India for technical degree.

To get admission in institute, you have to qualify in JEE examination. JEE examination is conducted in two stages as Main and Advanced and it is necessary to qualify in both stages for final selection.

So, you need to start preparation either through self study or with help of any better institute to qualify in examination.
12th January 2016, 10:25 AM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: Should I run behind IIT like others have IIT phobia?

IIT is the Indian Institute of Technology which conducts the examinations for the entry in to the IIT institutes and this is considered as one of the most prestigious examinations as if you get the seat in IIT you will get good placements and through which you can secure a better and good job when compared to other institutes.

In order to get seat in the IIT you must score good marks as the IIT examinations are conducted all over the India and you need attain good score and for that it need good coaching or the basement to secure placement in IIT's so it is better to take up the coaching from now on wards and you can get good marks

Otherwise if you have interest in NIT examination also you can take it or there are also many entrance examinations which are available such as the
  1. EAMCET
  2. NIT
  3. IIT
  4. AIEEE,etc

These are some of the other examinations for the entry in to the Bachelor of Technology course.

If you study in IIT you will get placement in top companies such as the
  • Google
  • Microsoft
  • IBM
  • Infosys
  • Capgemini
  • Cognizant,etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?