9th December 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering Food Technology Diploma courses in Mumbai and Pune? Total fee expenses?

Hello,
Can you name some good colleges in Mumbai and Pune for Food Technology Diploma course? What is the fee expenses of Food Technology Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Pune offering Post graduation course in food Technology?
  2. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA? Total expenses in Mumbai and Pune?
  3. List of colleges which offer PGDCA course in Mumbai? Entrance exam to get admission and total fee expenses?
  4. Can I become a Reader without any course in Mass Communication?
  5. List of reputed colleges which offer BBA course in Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad? Total fee expenses of BBA course?
  6. How to do M.Tech in food tech after completing B.Tech Biotech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in food tech in Mumbai, Pune?
  7. List of government colleges offering Safety Engineering Diploma in Maharashtra? Course duration and total expenses?
  8. List of colleges offering B.Tech(Mechatronics) in China? Total fee expenses?
  9. Colleges offering Information Technology/Computer Engineering Diploma course in Mumbai, Pune and Ahmedabad? Advantages and disadvantages of these streams? -- [New]
  10. Which college can I select for engineering in Kolhapur after scoring 77 marks in PCM?
  11. Am I eligible for MSc in food technology? I have doen BPMT
  12. Possibility to do Diploma in Nutrition & Food Technology for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate? List of colleges with fee structure in West Bengal?
  13. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering food technology degree course?
  14. Which college can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 88 in EAMCET?
  15. List of colleges with placement facility which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering in West Bengal? Total fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  16. Reputed self financing colleges offering M.Tech(CSE) in Trivandrum and Calicut? Total fee expenses?
  17. Colleges in Mumbai offering Diploma in Industrial Management? Courses available after Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Colleges offering distance Diploma in Metallurgy Engineering in Rajkot? Course details and fee expenses?

8th September 2017, 09:25 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Colleges offering Food Technology Diploma courses in Mumbai and Pune? Total fee expenses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can you name some good colleges in Mumbai and Pune for Food Technology Diploma course? What is the fee expenses of Food Technology Diploma?

Details Regarding Diploma in Food Technology:-

List of Colleges Offer Food Technology Diploma Course in Maharashtra near Pune, Maharashtra:-

1). Government Polytechnic Malvan Maharashtra.

2). Premlila Vithaldas Polytechnic Mumbai.

3). Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University Mumbai.

4). Ballarpur Institute of Technology Chandrapur.

Fee Structure:- Fee structure for diploma in food technology course is Rs:- 18,500/- per year.

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in food technology is 10+2 in science stream from government recognized board.

Duration of Food Technology Course:- Duration of food technology diploma is 2 years.

Career options after Diploma in Food Technology:-

>> Technical marketing Personnel.

>> Product development executive.

>> Home economist.

>> Analyst.

>> Hygiene executive.

>> Small scale entrepreneur.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?