13th September 2012, 10:32 PM
monica 999

List of the colleges offering HR diploma in Mumbai? What is the scope of getting a job? Which are the colleges offering HR diploma in Mumbai

i would like to know colleges offering an HR diploma in mumbai. what is the scope of getting a job with this diploma in mumbai. what are the requirements for this diploma.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Mumbai offering lateral entry in B.Tech (CSE or IT) after Diploma? I have scored 72% marks in diploma
  2. Colleges offering admission in Diploma(Automobile Engineering) in Mumbai?
  3. List of colleges offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai?
  4. List of colleges offering diploma in computers in Mumbai and Thane to those who have score 82% in SSC?
  5. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  6. Colleges in Mumbai offering Diploma in Industrial Management? Courses available after Diploma?
  7. Which are the colleges offering distance education in diploma in electrical engineering in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai
  8. List of colleges in Mumbai offering diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  9. Colleges in Mumbai offering Diploma in Industrial Management? Courses available after Diploma?
  10. List of the Polytechnics offering electrical engineering diploma in Mumbai?
  11. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai? -- [New]
  12. List of polytechnics in Mumbai and Pune offering Diploma in Civil Engineering? Percentage required to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Any colleges available in Mumbai for Civil Diploma? I have passed Civil Diploma exam
  14. List of colleges in Mumbai for full time Diploma course in Finance?
  15. List of private polytechnic colleges offering part time diploma courses in Mumbai?
  16. How to do diploma in electrical engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities? Colleges offering the course in Mumbai?
  17. Procedure for admission in Automobile engineering in Mumbai after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of the colleges offering this course in Mumbai
  18. List of colleges offering Economics Hons course under graduates from Mumbai(best colleges)? Criteria and cutoff percentage of the colleges?
14th September 2012, 04:55 AM
bhargavipooja

Default Re: List of the colleges offering HR diploma in Mumbai? What is the scope of getting a job? Which are the colleges offering HR diploma in Mumbai

Quote:
Originally Posted by monica 999 View Post
i would like to know colleges offering an HR diploma in mumbai. what is the scope of getting a job with this diploma in mumbai. what are the requirements for this diploma.
Hi,
HR Manager is a very responsible person in any company, because HR manager do lots of work related to human resource like selection, training, promotion, assessment and rewarding of employee, Every company appoint HR manager those who have a diploma or degree course in this field.

IP University,
Delhi University
Jamia millia Islamia
Gautam budh university
Anna Malai university
IGNOU
NMIMS
XLRI
Madurai Kamraj University
sikkim Manipal University
symbosis University
amity University
tamilnadu university
tejpur University
kolkatta Unive
23rd September 2012, 06:27 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of the colleges offering HR diploma in Mumbai? What is the scope of getting a job? Which are the colleges offering HR diploma in Mumbai

LIST OF HR IN DIPLOMA IN MUMBAI IN INDIA:-

Gautam budh university
Anna Malai university
IGNOU
NMIMS
XLRI
symbosis University
amity University
tamilnadu university
3rd October 2012, 01:14 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

[B] list of top HR diploma colleges in mumbai [\B]

symbosis University

amity University

tamilnadu university

Gautam budh university

Anna Malai university

tejpur University
IGNOU

NMIMS

XLRI

good luck.......
3rd October 2012, 09:58 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: List of the colleges offering HR diploma in Mumbai? What is the scope of getting a job? Which are the colleges offering HR diploma in Mumbai

Quote:
Originally Posted by monica 999 View Post

~~~~:::::::: List of Top colleges for HR Diploma :::::::::~~~~

Sikkim Manipal University

Symbosis University

Amity University

Tamilnadu university

Delhi University

Gautam budh university

Anna Malai university

IGNOU

NMIMS

XLRI

All the best

With Regards.....
Dharm
4th October 2012, 03:00 PM
violent viper

DEAR FRIEND...

List of Top colleges for HR Diploma

Symbosis University

Amity University

Tamilnadu university

Delhi University

Gautam budh university

Anna Malai university

IGNOU

NMIMS

XLRI

28th October 2012, 03:19 PM
Srushti Krishna

HEY FRIEND

List of Top colleges for HR Diploma :-

Anna Malai university
Amity University
NMIMS
Tamilnadu university
Delhi University
XLRI
IGNOU
Gautam budh university
Symbosis University

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12th June 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know wich is the best college for human resourses course in mumbai
29th December 2014, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to diploma in human resource from welingkar Plz advice me.. What is the scope of diploma or should I do mba???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?