30th November 2014, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?

hello
can i do diploma mechanical engineering after passing 10th?
if yes then give me some government colleges in mumbai;
offering diploma in mechanical engineering please guide me for my carrer . actually i am misguided and took admission 11th commerce so please help me

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?
  2. List of the degree colleges in Mumbai? I am a student of mechanical engineering and have completed diploma in the same field
  3. List of diploma engineering colleges in Mumbai?
  4. Is a 10th passed student eligible for correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering
  5. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma Mechanical Engineering for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?
  6. List of government engineering colleges in Western Mumbai for Mechanical & Automobile engineering?
  7. List of diploma engineering colleges in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges in Mumbai and Vashi which offers diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  9. Can I pursue engineering after scoring 42% in 10th exams? In which type of engineering diploma colleges can I get? Eligibility criteria for it?
  10. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  11. List of names of engineering diploma colleges in Mumbai?
  12. Diploma colleges in between Jogeshwari and Churchgate at Mumbai?
  13. Is it possible to join marine engineering as a trainee after doing diploma in mechanical engineering from Fathers Agnels with 72.53% in final year? List of colleges affiliated in Mumbai to acquire the course?
  14. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  15. How to do Automobile Engineering after scoring 45% in 10th? List of diploma colleges in Thane and Navi Mumbai?
  16. List of colleges with cutoff required for admission in B.E. at Mumbai for Diploma in Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  17. List of the colleges offering correspondence degree course in mechanical Engineering in Mumbai after diploma in mechanical engineering
  18. Colleges in Tamil Nadu for diploma in Mechanical Engineering course on 10th basis?
2nd December 2014, 10:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?

You can surely apply for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, if you have 10th pass certificate from a recognized board of education. The admission is mostly based on the entrance examination conducted by state technical council.

10th pass candidates are eligible for entrance exam and the questions asked in the entrance exam will be objective type. There will be negative marking for each wrong answer. Just be prepared for the entrance exam.

Some of the Polytechnic Institute in Mumbai are listed below.

1. Govt. Polytechnic, No. 49, Khetwadi, Ali Yavar Jung Marg, Bandra East
Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2647 4587

2. Thakur Polytechnic, Thakur Complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 2854 2481

3. Excel Engineering Classes, New Nagardas Rd, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 098672 83708

4. KVMT, Malvani, Malad West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2844 0012

5. Kala Vidya Sakul Polytechnic, 262, Opposite Central Plaza Girgaon, Charni Road East
RR Roy Marg, Opera House, Girgaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2363 5586
31st January 2016, 06:22 PM
Chocolate_boy

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Mumbai?

Yes, you can get admission to diploma in mechanical engineering after 10th.

Diploma is 3 years duration course which can be done after completion of matriculation.

List of polytechnics in mumbai is given below:
>> Government Polytechnic Mumbai

>> Government Polytechnic Thane

>> VJTI, Mumbai

>> K J Somaiya Polytechnic, Mumbai

>> VPM's Polytechnic, Thane

>> S S Jondhle Polytechnic, Ambernath

>> S S Jondhle Polytechnic, Asangaon

>> Datta Meghe Polytechnic, Navi Mumbai
7th April 2017, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th student? List of colleges in Bangalore??
13th April 2017, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

With my job can i take New Admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Distance Education Collages? actually basic qualification is 12 pass in Auto Engineering Technician (M.C.V.C). I have 56% percentage. So please advise. my mail id: [email protected] my contact no# 966568363902.
1st May 2017, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for applying in entrance examination for IT..,??
And to whom we should contact for more information..
Please help.. I completed fyjc in commerce and I want to apply for entrance examination in IT field.. please suggest.. where to apply and how to apply...

Do answer all my queries.. thanks
4th June 2017, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Cut off percentage of government colleges for diploma in mechanical engineering in Mumbai university for SSC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?