31st January 2012, 03:34 PM
mahantesh75

List of colleges offering M.Tech/ME in Civil/Urban Development through distance education?

I am doing my B Tech final sem from Thapar University Patiala through Distance Education.
After completing this i want to do Distance Education of M Tech/ME in Civil Engg or in Urban Development/infrastructure.
I want to know the colleges / Universities which offer courses for my requirement
With Thanks * regards
Mahantesh

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech distance education and part time?
  2. List of colleges in Anna University offering distance learning or part time M.E. programs?
  3. List of colleges which offer M.E. through Distance Education in Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu for B.E. Civil Engineer?
  4. List of the colleges offering MS/diploma in civil engineering through distance education?
  5. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
  6. List of colleges offering LLB through Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of Anna University affiliated colleges offering M.E structural engineering through distance education?
  8. List of the colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech/MSc in satellite communication through distance education?
  9. Which are the colleges offering MSc agriculture in distance mode?
  10. Which colleges are offering B.Ed course through distance education? I did my PG in commerce
  11. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
  12. Colleges offering distance learning B.Ed course?
  13. List of colleges offering B.Sc in Anatomy through distance education?
  14. How to do CA course in distance education after completing B.Tech CSE course
  15. List of B.Ed colleges approved by NCRT offering B.Ed course in distance education mode
  16. Am I eligible to reapply for B.Com if completed 10 years ago? -- [New]
  17. How to join LLB/BL through distance? Universities/colleges offering distance education?
  18. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
2nd June 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering M.Tech/ME in Civil/Urban Development through distance education?

i complete B.E CIVIL after what i do?
24th November 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering M.Tech/ME in Civil/Urban Development through distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i complete B.E CIVIL after what i do?
dear friend if u've a well financial background, dn go for m.tech...
13th March 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

I have done a.m.i.c.e. in civil and I want to do m. e. in civil through distance education please tell me about the distance university offering m.e.
16th October 2014, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

i have done M.sc in Geography and i want to do M. Tech in Urban and Reginal Planing through distance education mode please tell me witch institute and University offering M. Tech
12th March 2016, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

I am B.E, Civil from Nagpur University since 1993 & serving as A.e.e in J&K State. Now I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engg. or Highway & Engg.
please give me the list of Colleges - University offering these courses through Distance Mode preferably in Northern India. Is it necessary to go through Entrance or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?