28th July 2018, 12:16 PM
Amarnath.v

List of colleges offering MSc(Cyber Forensic and Information Security) course in Chennai

Hello Sir, I want to get admission for MSc in Cyber Forensic and Information Security course. Can I know about the colleges anywhere in Chennai where this MSc course is available? Kindly let me know about the colleges asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Chennai offering B.Sc in Forensic Science
  2. List of colleges in Chennai offering B.Sc Forensic Science or Forensic Engineering
  3. List of the colleges offering BSc in Forensic Science in Chennai
  4. Which are the colleges offering BSc Forensic or Criminology in Chennai? I have completed my 12th and interested in forensic
  5. List of Colleges offering B.Sc in Forensic Science in Chennai?
  6. How to apply for M.Sc Cyber Forensic and Information Security course at Center Of Advanced Digital Forensic Chennai under Madras University?
  7. B.Sc in Forensic Science course is available at National Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad? Other colleges and universities offering this course in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. Information regarding B.Sc in Forensic Science? List of colleges offering this course?
  9. What is the eligibility for B.Sc in Forensic Science? List of some colleges offering this course?
  10. List of colleges offering M.E computer science and engineering in Chennai?
  11. Where to apply for Certificate or Diploma course in Cyber Forensics and Cyber Laws in distance mode? Job prospectus after this course?
  12. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc forensic science after 12th?
  13. Which exams to give to get into Forensics? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of colleges offering B.Sc in Forensic Science in Kerala
  15. List of colleges offering B.Sc Forensic Science in Tamil Nadu in 2017
  16. List of various universities or colleges in India offering masters degree in forensic psychology
  17. List of colleges in Kerala offering B.Sc in Forensic Science
  18. List of the colleges of forensics in Chennai?
31st July 2018, 05:20 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering MSc(Cyber Forensic and Information Security) course in Chennai

List of colleges offering M.Sc in Cyber Forensic and Information Security course in Chennai are as follows:-

Center of Excellence in Digital Forensics
Address:-
176 Burma Colony, Perungudi, Chennai
Phone- 044 24967748

University of Madras
Address:- Navalar Nagar, Chepauk, Triplicane Chennai
Phone- 044 25399422
31st July 2018, 05:36 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges offering MSc(Cyber Forensic and Information Security) course in Chennai

List of colleges offering M.Sc in Cyber Forensic and Information Technology are:-

University of Madras
Address:- Navalar Nagar, Chepauk, Triplicane, Chennai
Phone- 044 25399422

Center of Excellence in Digital Forensics
Address:- 176-Burma Colony, Perungudi, Chennai
Phone- 044 24967748
13th March 2021, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Which college in Chennai offer m.sc cyber forensic and information security regular course?
25th May 2021, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

could you please tell about M.sc cyber forensic and information security entrance eaxm , And please share previous year model question UNOM university.
14th June 2021, 03:02 PM
Afreen0786

Only few colleges in Chennai offering M.Sc in Cyber Foresinc few of them are listed below

1. Center of Excellence in Digital Forensics
Address:-176 Burma Colony, Perungudi, Chennai

2. University of Madras
Address:- Navalar Nagar, Chepauk, Triplicane Chennai
18th June 2021, 12:42 AM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

Only few colleges in Chennai offering M.Sc in Cyber Forensic and Information Security are listed below:

1. Centre of Excellence in Digital Forensic
Address: 176 Burma Colony, Perungudi, Chennai

2. University of Madras
Address: Navalar Nagar, Chepauk, Triplicane Chennai
6th April 2023, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir. I wish to apply for MSc cyber security. I want college list for all over India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?