15th January 2018, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for B.Sc in Forensic Science? List of some colleges offering this course?

I got 57% in 12th board examination with Science stream. Will I be eligible to apply for B.Sc in Forensic Science? What is the syllabus pattern for Forensic Science and also share some good colleges name offering this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for doing PG in Forensic Science after BSc degree? list of colleges in India offering the course?
  2. List of colleges offering BSc(Forensic Science) in Kerala
  3. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  4. List of colleges in Chennai offering B.Sc in Forensic Science
  5. List of colleges offering B.Sc in Forensic Science in Kerala
  6. List of the colleges offering BSc in Forensic Science in Chennai
  7. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  8. List of colleges with fee expenses offering BSc(Forensic Science) in Kochi -- [New]
  9. List of colleges offering B.Sc Forensic Science in Tamil Nadu in 2017
  10. B.Sc in Forensic Science course is available at National Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad? Other colleges and universities offering this course in Andhra Pradesh?
  11. Which are the colleges offering forensic science? I have completed 12th with 91%
  12. List of Colleges offering B.Sc in Forensic Science in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the colleges offering BSc Forensic or Criminology in Chennai? I have completed my 12th and interested in forensic
  14. Which are the PG colleges offering bioformatics, Forensic Science and Clinical Sciences?
  15. List of colleges in Chennai offering B.Sc Forensic Science or Forensic Engineering
  16. How to study forensic science after 12th? What exams I need to give? Best colleges in India offering BSc in forensic science
  17. List of colleges in Kerala offering B.Sc in Forensic Science
  18. Colleges offering M.Sc in Forensic Science in Hyderabad?
18th February 2018, 03:54 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for B.Sc in Forensic Science? List of some colleges offering this course?

Here is the list of good colleges offering B.Sc. Forensic Science.
  • C V S R College of Engineering, Hyderabad
  • Church of South India: Diocese of Medak Wesley Degree College, Hyderabad
  • Dr. N.T.R University of Health Sciences - Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
  • Susrutha Institute Of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad
  • Narayana Medical College, Nellore
  • Osmania University, Hyderabad
  • SSJ Engineering College, Hyderabad
  • The Indian Management Academy - Hyderabad
  • Centre for Distance Education - University of Hyderabad

In Forensic Science, you will study subjects like Forensic Pathology, Psychiatry, Psychology, Forensic Medicine and Odontology (Dentistry).

You must be 10+2 passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology to be eligible for B.Sc. Forensic Science.

In case, if you are from PCMB stream, then you are also eligible for pursuing B.Sc. Forensic Science.
10th June 2020, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility for B.Sc in Forensic Science? List of some colleges offering this course?

Govt colleges for bsc forensic science in trivandrum
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?