5th June 2011, 06:33 PM
selvapriya01

List of colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamilnadu?

i have completed M.sc.,M.Phil in computer science .i have got five plus years of experience in the field of teaching in various colleges.iam interested to register myself for parttime phd in tamilnadu.but i could'nt find a proper guide from a recognised university.kindly provide me with the list of colleges offering PHD(part time) in computer science along with the guide for my registration as early as possible

12th June 2011, 05:43 PM

Default Re: List of colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamilnadu?

list the university offering P.Hd (computer science) as part time
30th June 2011, 09:34 PM

Default Re: List of colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamilnadu?

list of colleges and universityies in tamilnadu
1st July 2011, 09:59 PM

i have completed mba (transport management) can i do phd
6th July 2011, 12:18 PM

wll consider ignou mca will be valuable for lecturer jobs in tamilnadu? please suggest me? with regular ug in b.sc.,ct asd department
my mail id [email protected]
with regards jagan....
16th July 2011, 06:02 PM

i am working as govt. aided college, HOD computer science , i have completed Ph.D in computer science . any body want to do Ph.D please contact me my mobile is 9443691424
16th July 2011, 06:17 PM

i have completed ph.d computer science. i need guide ship in various university
p.suresh
hod computer science
salem tamilnadu
india
27th July 2011, 07:20 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;925674]i am working as govt. aided college, HOD computer science , i have completed Ph.D in computer science . any body want to do Ph.D in computer science , contact me my e-mail [email protected].
29th July 2011, 01:10 PM

i am satish mahadasyam
2nd September 2011, 03:58 PM

I have completed M.C.A., M.Phil. I want do to Ph.D in Computer Science. If you konw / have Any approval guide , pls mail me.
T.Devarajan
Salem, Tamilnadu, India
Ph : 9443323576
23rd September 2011, 10:25 AM

Me Completed MCA form IGNOU,58%.I want do to PhD in Computer Science(Part time),Pls Give list of University and Colleges.
Jayan
26th September 2011, 12:05 PM

I have Completed MCA form Uttar Pradesh Technical University Luckhnow with 73.17%.I want to d PhD in Computer Science(Regular,Part Time),Pls give me the llist of University and Colleges.
Mudassir khan
91-8010695767
26th September 2011, 01:14 PM

I have completed MCA . Now i want to do PhD in computer science . I need guide, any one help me.
Contact 9442502422
E-mail: [email protected]

Thanks N Regards
RAM
3rd October 2011, 02:10 PM

I have completed MCA in Vel Tech High Tech Enginnering College,Avadi,Affilicated to Anna University Chennai. Now i want to do PhD in computer science(Part Time). My aggregate percentage is 77%...I need Guide.. I request you to help me please..
Mobile:9566190514
E-Mail: [email protected]

Thanks & Regards
PERIASAMY.M
3rd October 2011, 02:54 PM

I have completed Msc (CS&IT) . Now i want to do PhD in computer science . I need guide, any one help me.
Contact 9952825521

Thanks N Regards
mythily
18th October 2011, 01:14 PM

i have complete my MCA in Anna univ Thirunelveli with 74% i need Phd approval Guide Please contact 9486188701
31st October 2011, 01:30 PM

i have done m.c.m and m.phill in computer science i want to do phd in computer science. i need guide
contact 9329807210
E-mail:- [email protected]
31st October 2011, 02:59 PM

i m kalaivani,
i finished MBA(68%) in Madras University. i m working as teacher .i like 2 do Phd part time.
I want details about phd in comp sci.pls contact
8th November 2011, 08:46 PM

I am Periasamy.M. I have completed MCA in vel tech high tech engineering college in chennai. My aggregate percentage is 77%, Affiliated to Anna University Chennai. I want to do Ph.D in Part time... I want a guide to do Ph.D in Part time...
Mail-ID:[email protected]
5th December 2011, 03:38 PM

list of university offering part time ph.d in computer sciene in punjabor rajasthane
12th December 2011, 12:42 AM

i completed my MCA M.phil Computer Science in tirrunelveli .at present i am working in a college. is there any possibility to get a guide for proceeding my part-time Ph.D in computer science.if so pls contact 9944142377
15th December 2011, 05:38 PM

i need a compute science guide with title
contact
dilli
17th December 2011, 02:57 PM

Dear All

I have done MCA and would like to do Phd in computer science as Part time/Regular. Please contact me [email protected]
19th December 2011, 04:56 PM
jananya.v.j

[QUOTE=Unregistered;969641]
i am working as govt. aided college, HOD computer science , i have completed Ph.D in computer science . any body want to do Ph.D in computer science , contact me my e-mail [email protected].

I have done M.Sc.,Mphil and i am interested in PHD now
plz give ur mobile no

this is my E-mail - [email protected]
27th December 2011, 06:07 PM

i am VIJAYAKUMAR K. I AM WORKING AS A SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR AND TEACHING. my working area is always networking and computer maintanance. My interest is in networking and i have complete MCA with 70 % by IGNOU. I wanted to do part time PHD in Computer Science. Hence, Can you give me the clear idea to do a PHD in part time.

My Email id : [email protected]
Cell : 8486639582
6th January 2012, 11:30 AM

hi i completed mca in jayam college of engineering with 90% now im working as lecturer in engineering college i want to do phd in computer science can you give idea about phd i,e., how to apply and how to get a guide in any university
7th January 2012, 10:13 PM

am doing M.Tech now, currently am doing project in cloud computing. i want to start my research immediately once i finish my M.Tech, and in the same field of cloud computing. can anybody give me list of approved guides and colleges in chennai?

thanks in advance

vijindra
11th January 2012, 11:40 PM

I have completed M.Phil in computer science please guide me to do Ph.D in part time. Need a Guide to the Ph.D in part time in tamilnadu universities.

Any one, also please clear my doubt whether TRB is conducted for computer science? and for Computer science B.Ed is must to write TRB??

My Email: [email protected]
4th February 2012, 02:41 AM

Hi All,

I have completed MCA (73%, 2011 Passed out) and working as Systems Engineer. I am interested to do Ph.D in part time.
Please let me know the Guide details in Tamilnadu
9th February 2012, 04:13 PM

I have completed ME (82%, 2011 Passed out) and working as Lecturer. I am interested to do Ph.D in part time.
Please let me know the Guide details & list of universities in Tamilnadu
9th February 2012, 06:00 PM
jacobs

List of colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Computer Science

PRIST University - Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu

Sardar Patel University - Vidyanagar

Ethiraj College for Women - Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Arulmigu Kalasalingam College Of Engineering - Krishnankoil, Tamil Nadu

P S G College Of Technology - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
22nd February 2012, 01:45 PM

I have Completed MCA in A.V.C COLLEGE affiliated in bharathidasan University, tamil nadu with 78%.Now i am working as a lecturer and i have 7 yrs exp in software company exp. I want to d PhD in Computer Science(Part Time). kindly help me and can anybody give me list of approved guides and colleges in chennai? [email protected] 9841786670

lakshmi
3rd March 2012, 03:13 PM
Ravikanth2027

List of colleges offering part time Ph.D in computer science in Tamilnadu

PRIST university , Thanjavur

Ethirag college for women , chennai

Arulmigu kalasalingam college of engineering , Krishnakoil

P SG college of technollogy , coimbatore
7th April 2012, 10:52 AM

I have done M.E computer science. I want to join Phd.please tell me the which university i can join(part time)
14th April 2012, 12:50 PM

I complied my M.C.A from Gujarat University.
I want to do PhD from Gujarat state.
Please give name of college/university valid AICTE belong in Gujarat for part-time PhD in computer sciences.

kartik
16th April 2012, 02:53 PM

Hi all,
I have completed my B.E computer Science in 2004 and having 7yrs of industry exprience. I wanted to pursue Phd in the reputed university. Can I do directly Phd? Is Master degree is required?
If any university in Karnataka or Tamilnadi is providing this option ?
28th April 2012, 11:15 AM

hi.this is vijitha.i have completed MCA with 75% and currently working as teacher in Republic of Maldives.i want to do Phd in computer science and i need details about the course and evrything.please guide me
my email-id
12th May 2012, 05:02 PM

Hai, I am ramesh.i passed Msc Computer Science & M.Phil Computer Science & currently working as a teacher in Kerala. i want to do PHD in Computer Science in part time/External mode.please give me the details of the universities offering PHD in part time or external mode. I also need a guide .please give me the details .my mail id is [email protected] and number is 09447424244
15th May 2012, 07:12 PM

Hi all,
I have completed MCA with 72% and having 8yrs of industry exprience.

I wanted to pursue Phd in Computer Science(Part Time).

i would like to know if any guide availble to do the Phd.

Please let me know the guide details.

Mobile: 9841601319
MailID: [email protected]

5th July 2012, 01:44 PM

I Have completed My mca in Thanjavur i lik to
phd in part time/regular. If possible pl guide me how to apply and select guide.
my mail ID is [email protected]
9th July 2012, 06:51 PM

I have completed Msc (CS&IT)with 79% in MKU . Now i want to do PhD in computer science (part time) . if possible pl guide me how to apply and select guide.
Contact 9952825521

Thanks N Regards
mythily
12th September 2012, 11:42 AM

I have completed M.E.,(CSE) and willing to do Ph.D., in CS(Part-Time).I want to know the list of universities offering the course along with the guide names and their specialization.
E-Mail:[email protected]
Saritha
24th September 2012, 04:57 PM
Onkar Kaur

List of Colleges offering Part time Ph.D. in Computer Science:

1. PRIST University, Tamil Nadu

2. Sardar Patel University, Vidyanagar

3. Ethiraj College for Women-Chennai, Tamil Nadu

4. Arulmigu Kalasalingam College of Engineering, Krishnankoil, Tamil Nadu

5. PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

Thanks........
24th September 2012, 05:03 PM
Onkar Kaur

List of Colleges offering Part time Ph.D. in Computer Science:

Thanks........
24th September 2012, 08:06 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar

List of Colleges offering Parttime Ph.D in Computer Science:

**P S G College of Technology,Tamil Nadu

**Ethiraj College for Women,Tamil Nadu

**Arulmigu Kalasalingam College of Engineering,Tamil Nadu

**Sardar Patel University

**PRIST University,Tamil Nadu

all the best........
25th September 2012, 05:52 PM
tash1907

Part Time Ph.D Computer Colleges in Tamilnadu : -

** PRIST University

** PSG College of Technology

** Ethiraj College for Women

** Sardar Patel University

** Arulmigu Kalasalingam College of Engineering

6th October 2012, 10:34 AM

hi i had completed my MCA and M.phil. i would lik to do P.hd in part time. please refer me a gud university/coll around salem district
17th December 2012, 02:32 PM
sagar2212

List of colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamilnadu

30th December 2012, 11:08 PM

I have Completed Msc Physics in Anna University Guindy, in Chennai. What Is the Procedure to do Phd in Computer Science. Now I am Working as a Software Programmer in Wondersoft pvt ltd. Please give Details For. Can I need to do MCA or Directly I can do Phd.
31st December 2012, 04:16 PM
mk.gohel

Thumbs up Re: List of colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamilnadu?

Originally Posted by selvapriya01 View Post
i have completed M.sc.,M.Phil in computer science .i have got five plus years of experience in the field of teaching in various colleges.iam interested to register myself for parttime phd in tamilnadu.but i could'nt find a proper guide from a recognised university.kindly provide me with the list of colleges offering PHD(part time) in computer science along with the guide for my registration as early as possible

list of top colleges offering PH.D in computer science in tamilnadu

Sardar Patel University - Vidyanagar

Ethiraj College for Women - Chennai, Tamil Nadu

PRIST University - Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu

Arulmigu Kalasalingam College Of Engineering - Krishnankoil, Tamil Nadu