10th December 2011, 11:58 AM
cris_olite

List of colleges offering PG course in Biotechnology through distance education?

Hello sir/Madam
i have completed my B.sc in biotechnology,but as i am working i am unable to complete my PG ,is there any possibility tso that i can complete it through distance and can you give me the details of the colleges where i can apply for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Biotechnology in Distance Learning?
  2. List of colleges offering MSc Biotechnology through distance education?
  3. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech distance education and part time?
  4. List of colleges in Anna University offering distance learning or part time M.E. programs?
  5. List of colleges which offer M.E. through Distance Education in Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu for B.E. Civil Engineer? -- [New]
  6. List of the colleges offering MS/diploma in civil engineering through distance education?
  7. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
  8. List of colleges offering LLB through Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of Anna University affiliated colleges offering M.E structural engineering through distance education?
  10. List of the colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech/MSc in satellite communication through distance education?
  11. Which are the colleges offering MSc agriculture in distance mode?
  12. Which colleges are offering B.Ed course through distance education? I did my PG in commerce
  13. List of top colleges offering MS in pharmaceutical biotechnology?
  14. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
  15. Colleges offering distance learning B.Ed course?
  16. List of colleges offering B.Sc in Anatomy through distance education?
  17. How to do CA course in distance education after completing B.Tech CSE course
  18. List of B.Ed colleges approved by NCRT offering B.Ed course in distance education mode
10th May 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering PG course in Biotechnology through distance education?

can i do biotechnogly engg courses on basis of ssc result........???
14th August 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering PG course in Biotechnology through distance education?

sir i completed b.sc bio technology.i want to complete m.sc bio tech through distance.pls suggest me the universities
16th September 2012, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

sir, i had completed bsc biotechnology and would like to do msc biotech through distance plz suggest me the universities
5th October 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

sir,i had completed B.Sc biotechnology and i want to do M.Sc biotechnology, through distantly.plz suggest me the universities offering courses
19th October 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

sir,i had completed B.Sc biotechnology and i want to do M.Sc biotechnology, through distance .plz suggest me the universities offering courses and about the fee???
3rd March 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed b.sc bio technology.i want to complete m.sc bio tech through distance.pls suggest me the universities
10th May 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
i am student of b.sc biotechnology since 13 year back still after 13year i want to complete my m.sc biotechnoly by distance program please send me suitable college name and fee structure also in utter pradesh.please send massage at my email i.e pjpritu1977 as earliest as possible
26th June 2013, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

hi i completed bsc biotechnology need to do msc in correspondence
10th July 2013, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

i have done B.sc (Bio-tech).Could you guide me which university offering Msc(Bio.tech) through Distance education in tamil nadu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?