13th October 2011, 08:45 PM

List of colleges offering PG courses? I want to do three PG courses like MCA, MBA and MSW after completing my UG course

iam meenu joshy. iam doing mi bca first year. actually i would like to know about some colleges that is providing the oppurtunity to study both PG courses together. iam planning to take three PG courses like mca,mba and msw. after completring mi UG course,so i hope you people can really help me out to find a proper solution. i like to have the list of colleges offering these facility.

20th May 2012, 05:58 PM
abhaybcet

Default Re: List of colleges offering PG courses? I want to do three PG courses like MCA, MBA and MSW after completing my UG course

For MBA it is Better to done with I.M.T and ICFAI or I.I.M and If You Wanna do PGDMA All university and Colleges are Equal.
10th February 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering PG courses? I want to do three PG courses like MCA, MBA and MSW after completing my UG course

which universities of india offering post graduate courses in msw ?
7th November 2013, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

i'm doing my bsw final year in school of social work roshni nilaya....i'm looking forward for da best colleges for msw....cn plz suggest some good college for msw?
1st January 2019, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

I am study in B.A with computer application, sem. 6th, so I want to best course in pg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?