13th August 2013, 04:45 AM
ipsgauravsingh

List of the colleges providing admission without GATE score in M.Tech manufacturing science/production engineering/material science

Please tell me the List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Manufacturing Science/Production Engineering/Material Science in 2013?

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes providing M.Tech admission in computer science and engineering without GATE score card?
  2. List of colleges offering M.Tech admission without GATE score in London?
  3. Colleges offering M.Tech in ECE except IITs and NITs? Also colleges providing M.Tech without a valid GATE score?
  4. List of colleges considering admission without the GATE score in M.Tech Environmental Engineering?
  5. List of Engineering Colleges for M.Tech Computer Science at Coimbatore which admits students without GATE score?
  6. List of Government Colleges for M.Tech or PhD in Biotechnology taking GATE score for admission? I got 947 rank, 40.67 percentile and 381 score in GATE
  7. In which colleges can I apply after scoring a GATE score of 357 in computer science under OC category?
  8. Colleges for Mtech Biotech with GATE life science score of 311?
  9. MTech admission in computer science and engineering without qualifying GATE exam?
  10. Colleges which are providing M.Tech in Chemical Engineering without valid GATE score?
  11. Will I get admission at GEC Thrissur in Production engineering or Manufacturing system management after scoring 372 marks in GATE?
  12. In which colleges can I get admission for M.Tech after qualifying for GATE exam?
  13. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory? -- [New]
  14. Colleges providing M.tech. in Power Engineering? Admission without GATE exam possible in Deemed universities?
  15. List of good colleges I can apply for with GATE marks 46.33 with 367 score? I want to take admission in M.Tech in Maharashtra
  16. Can I get admission in mtech if my GATE score is just above qualifying score? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How much score is required in GATE to get admission?
  18. Does GATE be the only Entrance Exam to join M.Tech? Career Opportunities after doing M.Tech? Will Companies hire on the basis of GATE score?
22nd June 2015, 04:09 PM
001 kamal

Default Re: List of the colleges providing admission without GATE score in M.Tech manufacturing science/production engineering/material science

List of the colleges providing admission without GATE score in M.Tech in India:-

= Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra

= University of Rajasthan, Jaipur

= Anna University, Guindy, Chennai-600025

= Bharathiar University, Coimbatore

= Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi

= Tamil Nadu GD Agricultural University, Coimbator

= Awadh University, Faizabad-224001

= College of Science,GITAM University,Andhra Pradesh

= Institute of Environment Education And Research,Bharati Vidyapeeth,Maharashtra

= Fergusson College,University of Pune

= Jamia Hamdard University, Kamdard Nagar, Delhi

= Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Kashmere Gate, Delhi

= Department of Environmental Biology Delhi University, Delhi

= Jawahral Nehru University(JNU), School of Environmental Sciences, New Delhi

= Aligarh Muslim University, Zafarabad Road, Jaunpur

= University of Jammu, Jammu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?