25th June 2011, 11:24 PM
anu.cs1234

List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a Student of M.tech 2nd year.i would like to do a internship in software companies so plz help me to get that just tell me that list of companies which allows a internship and how to apply for that.

14th July 2011, 02:38 AM

Default Re: List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field?

I am a M.Tech student, i m not getting any intershipdetails, regarding which company is providing internship
5th August 2011, 12:40 AM

Default Re: List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field?

Sir, Hi:) my self sampath and i am doing M.Tech(CNE) 2nd year:) please help me to get internship:) my email id is as follows:) [email protected]
8th August 2011, 06:13 PM

List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field?
12th September 2011, 08:46 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a Student of M.tech 2nd year in Digital Eletronics.i would like to do a internship in software companies so plz help me to get that just tell me that list of companies which allows a internship and how to apply for that.
15th October 2011, 12:29 AM

am studying M.Tech 1st year in vlsi system design stream i would like to do intership in IT companies so plz inform me dat companies when they required.
18th January 2012, 03:09 PM

Respected sir/madam
I am a studying M.Tech 1 year in vlsi desing & embedded system stream.I am interested to do intership in VLSI based companies so could any one plzzz let me know how to know abt companies providing this oppurtunity.how to apply.whats the preparation required.My mail Id [email protected]
Thank You
1st February 2012, 04:15 PM

I am a M.tech 2nd year student and i want to do project in company through intership...Please provide me details regarding how to get intership in [email protected]

plz...plz...
25th February 2012, 11:00 AM

I am a M.tech 2nd year student and i want to do project in company through intership...Please provide me details regarding how to get intership in company...

Kindly give details on [email protected]
29th March 2012, 12:52 AM

sir/madam
I am a studying M.Tech 1 year in vlsi desing & embedded system stream.I am interested to do intership in VLSI based companies so could any one plzzz let me know companies providing this oppurtunity.how to apply.whats the preparation required.My mail Id [email protected]
Thank You
17th April 2012, 12:31 AM

i'm studying M.TECH(DATABASE SYSTEMS) in SRM University,chennai. I'm interested in doing internship in good companies. can anyone suggest where & which company offers internship in chennai or bangalore?
mail me the details to [email protected]
4th July 2012, 02:11 AM

hi i am vidya ,now i doing 2nd year MTech in CSE so i want to do internship plz guid me
25th July 2012, 01:15 PM

Respected sir/madam,

i am doing M.E 2nd year CSE.I like my final year project do to MNC companies internship so, you help me.............
My email id:[email protected]
28th July 2012, 10:37 PM
jacobs

For M.Tech students there are not so many companies iffering internship.
But still there are some companies which offers internship
But they have some terms and conditions like

>>You must have a good marks in your M.Tech,Good if you have 70% above
>>You should not have any active backlogs during internship

LIST OF COMPANIES :

All the best...........
31st July 2012, 01:52 AM

i am doing M.E 2nd year CSE.I like my final year project do to MNC companies internship so, you help me.............
My email id:[email protected]
1st August 2012, 01:49 AM
ranjith1438

List of companies which allows internship for M.tech Students:-

Tech Mahindra,

Tata Consultancy,

Infosys,

IBM,

HCL,

Tata companies ltd,

But before this you must have 70% of marks in M.techto allow internship for you.
6th August 2012, 08:05 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar

List of Companies which allows intership for M.Tech Students:

1.IBM

2.Tech Mahindra

3.Infosys

4.HCL

5.TATA Companies Ltd

7th August 2012, 04:39 PM
tash1907

List of Core Companies : -

** Tata Companies Ltd.

** Infosys

** Tech Mahindra

** Tata Consultancy

** HCL Ltd

** IBM
8th August 2012, 10:52 AM
sampath855

List Of Companies

* HCL Ltd

* IBM

* TATA Consultancy Services

* TATA Companies Ltd

* Infosys

* Tech Mahindra
11th August 2012, 03:47 PM
Ravikanth2027

List of Software Companies :

Tata Consultancy Services

Wipro Limited

Infosys Limited

HCL Technologies Limited

Satyam Computer Services Limited

TEch Mahindra Limited

Mphasis Limited

3i Infotech Limited

15th August 2012, 07:17 PM
manu3

Wipro Limited

Infosys Limited

HCL Technologies Limited

TEch Mahindra Limited

Mphasis Limited

3i Infotech Limited

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/list-companies-allow-internship-m-tech-students-software-field-251663.html#ixzz23cACDs3D
8th October 2012, 10:35 AM
Anny95

HI...........

Tata companies ltd,
Tata Consultancy,
Infosys,
IBM,
HCL,
Tech Mahindra

ALL THE BEST............
8th October 2012, 10:36 AM
Anny95

HI...........
Tata companies ltd,Tata Consultancy,Infosys,IBM,HCL,Tech Mahindra.....

ALL THE BEST............
10th October 2012, 09:35 PM
ANNU00

HELLO SIR.............

Software Companies :

Infosys Limited
HCL Technologies Limited
TEch Mahindra Limited
Mphasis Limited

23rd January 2013, 05:02 PM

List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in wireless communication
26th June 2013, 05:35 PM
annydada

HI

Mphasis Limited

Infosys Limited

3i Infotech Limited

HCL Technologies Limited

Wipro Limited

TEch Mahindra Limited
29th June 2013, 04:46 PM

hai ,i am doing M.Tech second year in embedded system design,can anybody tell me the details of companies that are providing internship.
30th June 2013, 12:52 PM
saswat1989

Wipro Limited

Infosys Limited

HCL Technologies Limited

TEch Mahindra Limited

Mphasis Limited

3i Infotech Limited
30th June 2013, 12:54 PM
saswat1989

Wipro Limited

Infosys Limited

HCL Technologies Limited

TEch Mahindra Limited

Mphasis Limited

3i Infotech Limited
17th August 2013, 12:48 AM

i am a student of M.Tech wireless communication 2nd year. i would like to do a internship project in wireless communication related companies. so pls help me to get that and just tell me that list of companies which allows a internship and how to apply for that...
17th October 2013, 05:06 PM

respected sir: m dng mtech in thermal branch now m in 1st yr, may i know th companys name for internship n the procure to get th internship with company, mns wat s th procedure to get internship??? hoping for ve respns:-))
email id: [email protected]
29th January 2015, 08:48 PM

sir please tell me the name of mechanical companies..for intership insecond year..during my m.tech
.reply on [email protected]
26th April 2016, 07:46 PM

Hi sir, i have 2 years of experience in java/j2ee, Currently i am doing my MTech in Bangalore,Can anybody please let me know to get into internship in a software company.
Reply on [email protected]
18th February 2017, 02:43 PM

Hi sir, Can you please send me the list of companies offering internships for M.E. graduates in vlsi and embedded systems to my mail [email protected]