26th May 2019, 06:35 PM
akhiluggirala

List of companies to apply for Internship being a B.Tech ECE candidates?

I am currently in my final year of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering. I have to do Internship. So, where and how can I apply and in which companies in South India?

24th June 2019, 12:30 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of companies to apply for Internship being a B.Tech ECE candidates?

Here are the various companies of South India who are offering internship currently.
1. Sharpcon(Chennai)
2.Sytiqhub Educational Services (Vijaywada)
3.Scienceotonic (Chennai)
4.Bodhi Lab Software Services (Bangalore)
For applying in intership first you have to open google and search "Internsala". Then register you as a candidate. You will get easily internship. I am not promoting "Internsala".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?