27th October 2015, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for internships in ECE core companies? List of companies to apply for internship?

Sir/Mam,

I'm 3rd year B.Tech student of electronics and communication engineering. I'd like to know about the procedure on how to apply for internship programs in our core companies. please provide the list of the companies offering internship programs.I've been pursuing my b.tech from BVCITS amalapuram, A.P. Thank you sir.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship in core companies while in 3rd year of ECE?
  2. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  3. Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply?
  4. How can I apply for internships after doing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE? List of companies offering internship in Hyderabad?
  5. How to apply for Internships as a ECE student?
  6. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
  7. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Where should I apply for Internship in Holidays? Which companies I can apply for Internship and the procedure to apply?
  9. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  10. How may I get internship in ECE related Core companies?
  11. How to apply for internship in electrical core companies?
  12. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course?
  13. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  14. Which are the electronic companies that offer internships? How to apply for the internship? I have completed 3rd B.Tech in ECE
  15. List of core companies offering Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates in Hyderabad? How to apply?
  16. List of core companies for B.Tech(ECE) graduates? How and when I can apply for ISRO?
  17. After scoring 7.2 CGPA which ECE core companies can I get? Will I get a chance to do M.A Internship?
  18. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?
29th October 2015, 03:03 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for internships in ECE core companies? List of companies to apply for internship?

There are so many companies in which you can apply for the internship.

Here i am providing some best options for you :

1) Qualcomm

2) Intel

3) General Electric

4) Texas Instruments

5) Samsung Research

6) BHEL

Here is the procedure that you have to follow for getting internship :

Procedure to apply for Internship :

** Get recommendation letter from the Training and Placement In-charge of your college
and department.

** Send this letter to training center or HR department of Company

** The letter should include your details and area of interest for training work during the training period.

** If HR Department will select you for training, then you will get letter form HR Side

** After receiving this letter, you can go for summer training

My suggestion to you is that you should complete your summer internship with full of your dedications because it will really helps you in getting job.
31st March 2018, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for internships in ECE core companies? List of companies to apply for internship?

Sir I have more than six years experience in teaching field but I want to work for core companies,can you help me, I completed M-tech in electronics and communication engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?