8th September 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Where should I apply for Internship being a B.Tech (ECE) 4th year student? Details of project for Internship?

Sir/Mam,

I am studying 4th year B.Tech(ECE). I want to do Internship. I can't choose the correct project and which place is better for doing an Internship? Can you please give me the details of the project and the location of that.? Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
23rd September 2015, 08:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where should I apply for Internship being a B.Tech (ECE) 4th year student? Details of project for Internship?

You should choose the internship opportunity as per your field of interest and your future goals. If you aim to build your career in your domain then look for internship opportunities available in the companies operating in your domain. If you do not have such aim and can go for IT domain too, you can search for opportunities in IT domain. Next try to pursue internship in your field of interest of the concerned domain. If you perform well, you might be given a job opportunity in the concerned company. Apply in multiple companies and if shortlisted, choose the one which holds better reputation, giving you the opportunity to work in your field of interest. PSUs, telecom companies, IT companies provide internships to students of ECE branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?