6th February 2012, 04:26 PM
nutan pra

List of companies in Hyderabad offering training to engineering students after 2nd year of B.Tech?

name of best companies in haidrabad for mech branch b tech 2 year
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Inplant Training for MBA(Finance & Accounting) 2nd year student in Hyderabad?
  2. List of companies in Hyderabad offering training to engineering students after 2nd year of B.Tech?
  3. Companies in Hyderabad offering industrial training?
  4. Companies in Hyderabad offering Industrial training to MBA student?
  5. List of construction companies in Hyderabad offering summer internships to B.Tech students of civil branch?
  6. Industrial training for 2nd year B.Tech student in Civil engineering companies nearby Hyderabad?
  7. List of companies in India offering training for 2nd year Mechanical Students?
  8. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Companies offering Industrial training in Hyderabad for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  10. Companies in Chandigarh Offering Training for 2 months for B.Tech CSE students?
  11. Companies offering Training for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  12. Details about core companies offering internships for M.Tech 2nd year ECE students
  13. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student in Hyderabad?
  14. List of the companies along with their contact details and address, offering software training in Hyderabad for ECE students?
  15. List of Companies offering Training for the candidates after completion of 2nd year of Civil Engineering?
  16. List of Government affiliated companies offering free Vocational Training to IT 2nd year students in Kolkata? -- [New]
  17. List of companies offering internships in Chemical Engineering?
  18. Which are the companies offering industrial training in Hyderabad? I am a MBA financial and accounting officer
8th May 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies in Hyderabad offering training to engineering students after 2nd year of B.Tech?

i am nupur chhabra doing b.tech in 2 year,please lemme know about the IT companies which provide training after 2 year
21st July 2012, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies in Hyderabad offering training to engineering students after 2nd year of B.Tech?

i have completed BE civil but i have not pass i want to job in site
1st December 2012, 07:41 PM
ifzal

sir,what companies offers inplant training in hyderabad.pls send me the list
1st December 2012, 09:35 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

In Hyderabad as we observe there are many engineering colleges and the students are also in great number compared to the other places in India.

As you are interested to undergo training, few of the companies are as follows:

KREST TECHNOLOGIES

IMAGE TECHNOLOGIES

And many other institutes which offer good courses for engineering students.

Thank you,

All the best.
21st December 2012, 07:07 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

List of companies in Hyderabad offering training to engineering students after 2nd year of B.Tech---------------

1.image techno.

2.krest techno.

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
28th May 2014, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I am from chennai i wish to undergo inplant training in hyderabad, now i have completed 2nd year B.E. civil engineering, can i get a list of companies offering IPT, please mail me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?