10th November 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

List of Government affiliated companies offering free Vocational Training to IT 2nd year students in Kolkata?

Dear Friends,
Can anyone of you please tell me which are the government based companies in Kolkata that offers vocational training to B.Tech IT 2nd year students for free? Please reply soon its urgent.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top companies offering vocational training for electronics and communication engineering students
  2. List of companies offering industrial training to chemical engineers(2nd year) in Kolkata vicinity?
  3. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  4. Companies offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in West Bengal?
  5. Companies offering Vocational Training for B.Tech(ECE) student in Siliguri
  6. Vocational Training in this summer vacation in Kolkata or Jamshedpur or Ranchi?
  7. How to do industrial training in Kolkata? I am a CSE B.Tech 2nd year student
  8. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  9. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  10. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  12. Companies offering vocational training for Diploma students from September onwards?
  13. List of companies in India offering training for 2nd year Mechanical Students?
  14. List of organizations offering vocational training program in winter for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(Civil, 2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur
  15. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  16. List of companies for Vocational training of short period?
  17. List companies offering four week Internship to 2nd year CSE students?
  18. Name of Companies In Hyderabad offering Industrial Training to B.Tech Students (2nd year) in summer vacations? -- [Most Discussed]
14th November 2015, 10:32 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government affiliated companies offering free Vocational Training to IT 2nd year students in Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
Can anyone of you please tell me which are the government based companies in Kolkata that offers vocational training to B.Tech IT 2nd year students for free? Please reply soon its urgent.
List of the companies offering free Vocational Training to IT 2nd year students in Kolkata:-

1. Allindia Technologies, 5, Lower Rawdon Street, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2475 4136

2. InSync Tech-Fin Solutions Ltd., 5/2, 6th Floor, Poonam Building, Russel Street
Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 4000 1067

3. Elegant Systems Powerweb, HB 245, salt lake city, sector 3, Kolkata, West Bengal
Phone: 033 4004 3213

4. CMC Limited, 14, Strand Road, B B D Bagh, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2210 6325

5. MindEdge Solutions, Suite #10, 7th Floor, Shantiniketan Building, 8 Camac Street, Shreebhumi, Lake Town, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2282 1062
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?