12th May 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Which are the companies offering jobs in both private and government sector? Cutoff percentages for each companies? Exam details and schedule of all the companies?

sir.i'm doing my b.tech 4th yr..i just want to know different companies offering jobs both private and govt sector..plz let me know d cutoff percentages for each companies,exam details,schedules for all companies.

17th May 2011, 04:28 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which are the companies offering jobs in both private and government sector? Cutoff percentages for each companies? Exam details and schedule of all the companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir.i'm doing my b.tech 4th yr..i just want to know different companies offering jobs both private and govt sector..plz let me know d cutoff percentages for each companies,exam details,schedules for all companies.
Your question is not that clear anyways i'll try to provide all the info. what i have about your question.

First of all the B.Tech is the professional degree which has a lot of value in its own way.

The students who take up this course are clearly directed in the path they wanted this is the exposure available to today's engineer.

I know this clearly I'm also an engineer.

anyways
Coming to your question after completing b.tech there are various paths available for us

mainly divided as higher studies and jobs

if we opt for Higher studies we need to write some entrance exams like GATE,CAT,GRE,TOEFEL,MAT,Etc..,

Or if we go to job market then first we need to concentrate our traits that is positive and negative

Positive traits like Subject skills,Communication skills,Body Language,Good Language skills.

Negative traits like Negative thinking , Low confidence levels and so on

if you already have the positive traits its very easy for you to get job or else you need work on them.

If you have negative traits as i mentioned above then you need to leave all of them and try to build confidence and courage to get the job

In the job market there are various jobs available as you did not mentioned clearly about which job you want to take I could not explain clearly. but you have lot of opportunities don't worry about it.

Coming to Govt sector there are very decent jobs according to your educational background as you are engineer you can get the IES job or other civil services like IAS/IPS/IFS etc..,

these are the best and my first priority in govt jobs.

this is all about the job opportunities for you.

Regards

~AdityA~
8th July 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the companies offering jobs in both private and government sector? Cutoff percentages for each companies? Exam details and schedule of all the companies?

sir i'am in 4th yr b.tech, can i know which software companies are offering jobs with above 60% marks as cut off marks.please answer to my question
25th July 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

I want to do the hard-work in infocitys any companies................computer operator
3rd August 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i m in final year (7th sem) with the trade electronics & instrumentation....plz suggest me how to prepare for core industries ........n also suggest me some books name.
27th November 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

which companies are offering jobs in NAVARATNA COMPANIES for mechatronics field
4th January 2012, 06:57 AM
Unregistered

i am a computer engg what should be the score to get into infosis?
13th January 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i am mechanical engg student can i know cutoff for all mechanical companies

ANOSH
1st August 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

i have 60% IN Mechanical engineering how much salary job i will get and name some companies
20th February 2015, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

am an mechanical engineering student during final year with 70% ,,, I intrest to work core companys, which company need workers contact me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?