23rd June 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in India or in Abroad offering job for nanotechnology students?

sir,i hv just passed 12th and i am getting a seat in a college in nano technology field.....so sir,can u pls give me list of companies in india even in abroad offering a scope to the students of this field...so, dat i can insure my future........
rply as earliest...

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies offering Job Opportunities for M.Tech Nanotechnology candidates in India?
  2. Which are the famous companies in India providing job in Nanotechnology?
  3. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  4. How many government companies are offering jobs for computer engineers in India and Abroad?
  5. List of companies offering recruitment to B.Tech Civil Engineer in Abroad? Procedure to join?
  6. Is it useful to study Nanotechnology? List of institutes in India and Abroad?
  7. Institutes offering course in Ph.D Nanotechnology or Nanomedicine?
  8. Companies hiring freshers in India and abroad after Masters in Nanotechnology from UK?
  9. Job Opportunities in Nanotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Universities providing jobs for Nanotechnology degree? Best institutes for Ph.D courses exclusively in Nanotechnology?
  11. List of companies that I can attend after scoring 70.6% in 10th?
  12. Companies in India offering internship for final year M.Tech students? Rules and requirements to apply for the companies?
  13. Is MSc Nanotechnology offered in India? List of colleges in Maharashtra offering the course?
  14. Companies offering recruitment for Diploma Mechanical Engineers in India as well as in Abroad?
  15. How to pursue PG from a well known institute in India in Nanotechnology?
  16. Guidance to join Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completion of PG in Chemistry? List of Institutes offering this course? Which Entrance Exam I should give for this?
  17. Can I study in India or abroad to get a good job in future? -- [New]
  18. List of job in abroad training companies in India after completing B.Tech in Civil engineering from Satyabhama university?
27th October 2011, 09:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in India or in Abroad offering job for nanotechnology students?

There are lots of opportunities in Nanotechnology field. You can do a postgraduate degree for higher prospects. You can get jobs in environment industry, health industry, biotechnology sector, forensic science, etc. You can work as application engineer, industry analyst, etc. As for abroad, you can find opportunities in Nanotechnology Institutes in Switzerland, Manchester etc. You can even work in ASME nanotechnology in New York also.
9th November 2011, 04:39 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of companies in India or in Abroad offering job for nanotechnology students?

dear friend,

there is no particular sector in india who recruit the students of nanotechnology
because its a growing field in India.so you can get the sector where all types of work and with nanotechnogies work can do.
best of luck.
9th January 2012, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

List of Companies offering Job Opportunities for M.Tech Nanotechnology candidates in India?
9th January 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

can u send me the list of companies in india and foregin offering nano technologi based jobs and also wat salarey can be expected
28th March 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

i am a electrical student.i want to do m-tech in nanotechnology. what are the colleges,and what is the eligibility criteria?
28th June 2012, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

list of companies offering job opportunities for integrated m.sc nanotechnology candidates in india and abroad?
3rd March 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i am an electronics and telecommunication student.i wanna settle in abroad 4 my future era.so can u plz let me knw what are d oportunities i culd get 2 work at abroad...
25th January 2014, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

i am faisal masood pursuing in nanotechnology(m.tech) from jamia millia islamia ,so please give me the list of all nanotechnology companies which are related with electronics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?