6th May 2011, 12:53 PM
akavithadevi10

List of companies or industries giving Instrumental Training to MSc Science Students?

Hi I am Neha, Please give me list of comapnies or industries giving instumental training to M.Sc science students

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies in Kerala is giving industrial training to B.Tech students?
  2. Industries offering Inplant Training in Ooty for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  3. List of companies offering Training to Civil students in Indore?
  4. List of companies in Chennai and Madurai who can provide internship or final year projects for M.Sc candidates?
  5. Different chemical companies and industries where I can join for training in Punjab and gain practical knowledge? Requirements for those companies for training?
  6. List of industries which offer industrial training to diploma students?
  7. Detailed information about companies who offer Internship/Training for M.Sc Biotechnology student?
  8. List of companies providing implant training to computer students? I'm a diploma student in computer technology(CT) 2nd year from Chennai
  9. Best companies and training institutes providing training for ECE students?
  10. List of companies in Vizag providing training to Computer Science students?
  11. List of the industries providing industrial training for chemical engineering students in Maharashtra?
  12. List of companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 1st year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [New]
  13. Industries/companies offering implant training to mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for internship after studying Chemistry Honours?
  15. Scope of chemistry in industries for msc students?
  16. List of the top companies along with their web address, offering industrial training?
  17. Details about Inplant training for chemical engineering student in big industries?
  18. List of companies in Coimbatore which provides inplant training to students quickly?
22nd September 2011, 03:00 PM
doshi ankita

Default Re: List of companies or industries giving Instrumental Training to MSc Science Students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akavithadevi10 View Post
Hi I am Neha, Please give me list of comapnies or industries giving instumental training to M.Sc science students
Hello neha,
First of all As M.Sc. Science student you must be having some speciallization in some subjects.
Now whichever your have your specialization subject according to that choose any industries or Company. Generally all science industries and companies have R & D ( Research and development) department where you can try for your hands on instrumentation training.
Once you choose your Interest of company, You are suppose to meet director of the particular company for permission of your training. After that make list of your interest of instrumental training department and inform director and also talk to head or the in charge of that department.
Make sure that every time you mention clearly that you want hands on training.
# If you are pursuing M.Sc. right now and want to join training than you must be having permission letter from your college or institute's Head's permission for training in other industry

# If have already completed you M.Sc. than no need of any permission.

All the best for your future
11th December 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies or industries giving Instrumental Training to MSc Science Students?

Please provide the list of companies who gives industrial training
20th February 2013, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

respected sir i am a b.tech(electronics and communication) student and finding the companies which provide 6 month training without any fee/cost
so please help me to know
my email id is [email protected]
26th September 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i m d.k.harshini..i am studying b.pharmacy third year in visakhapatnam.
can you please tell me the names of pharma companies providing industrial training to students?
also tell me the way to approach them...
my email id is [email protected]
23rd November 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am a student of msc chemistry wishing to do training in food industry what options do I have
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?