21st January 2016, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in Vizag providing training to Computer Science students?

Hello i am in 3rd year b.tech cse. I want to do industrial training in vizag only. may i know the companies list which providing the training for computer science student in vizag. thankyou

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing training for Computer Science students in Nagpur?
  2. Which are the companies providing inplant training to 2nd year B.Tech computer science engineering?
  3. Which companies in Kerala is giving industrial training to B.Tech students?
  4. Companies providing inplant training to 2nd year B.Tech Computer Science students?
  5. List of companies providing implant training to computer students? I'm a diploma student in computer technology(CT) 2nd year from Chennai
  6. List of companies in Indore providing training to B.E 3rd year Students of Computer science branch?
  7. List of companies providing training in B.Tech
  8. How may I do one month training for CSE in Surat? What's the applying procedure for the same? List of companies providing training to CSE students?
  9. List of companies providing internship for computer science engineering students in Pune, Bangalore and Delhi?
  10. Which are the companies offering summer training for students of computer science in Ahmedabad?
  11. Companies in UP providing summer training for B.Tech (CSE) students after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of companies providing training for electronics and instrumentation in Noida?
  13. List of companies providing 5 or 7 days training to 3rd year B.Tech students?
  14. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala?
  15. Which all companies are providing inplant training to EEE students?
  16. List of companies providing internship in Bangalore to computer science 4th year students? How to apply for the same?
  17. List of companies providing training to B.Tech ECE students in Udaipur?
  18. Which are the software companies or colleges providing internship between May and July for computer science students? I am pursuing B.Tech from IIIT Jabalpur
28th January 2016, 10:09 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Vizag providing training to Computer Science students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello i am in 3rd year b.tech cse. I want to do industrial training in vizag only. may i know the companies list which providing the training for computer science student in vizag. thankyou
Top Companies providing internship in Vizag (Visakhapatnam):-

Cluster Infotech Private Limited

Address: 47-10-17, B-2, Varanasi Majestic, 2nd Lane, Dwarakanagar, Dwarakanagar, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 0891 664 1987

Mapple Software Private Limited

Address: 401, Tirumala Arcade, A Metta Junction, Opposite Meghalaya Hotel, Cbm Compound, Cbm Compound, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 0891 253 2998

Harmony Infotech

Address: 4a, 2nd Floorvasavi Plaza (Opposite Chitralaya Theatre), Suryabagh
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 0891 663 3003

Precistat IT Solutions Private Limited

Address: Daspalla Hills, Paanduranga Puram Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 0891 253 6988

Technosoft Solutions

Address: 48-14-35/1, Rama Talkies Road,, Asillmeta Junction
Phone: 092466 70657
29th January 2016, 11:12 AM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: List of companies in Vizag providing training to Computer Science students?

There are different companies which are available for the industrial training in Visakhapatnam and what you need to do is during your last semester apply for all of these companies and then you will be selected for the industrial training course which will long for 3 months duration and it may extend up to 6 months

some of the companies which are available are.
  1. ACN Infotech Limited
  2. Blurfrog Mobile Technologies limited
  3. Cambridge Systems India Limited
  4. CLC Bio India Private Limited
  5. Gods Grace Technologies
  6. Mahathi Software Pvt Limited
  7. Maple Software
  8. Miracle Software Limited
  9. Phoenix It solutions
  10. SAGIX Software Limited
  11. Sankhya Technologies Limited
  12. Sree Jain Infotech
  13. Symbiosis Private Limited
  14. Clove Technologies

These are some of the companies which are available for Computer science students
29th January 2016, 01:23 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Vizag providing training to Computer Science students?

Some of the Top Companies which provides internship in Vizag are as under:-

Precistat IT Solutions Private Limited
Address: Daspalla Hills, Paanduranga Puram, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 0891 253 6988

Cluster Infotech Private Limited
Address: 47-10-17, B-2, Varanasi Majestic, 2nd Lane,
Dwarakanagar, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 0891 664 1987

Harmony Infotech
Address: 4a, 2nd Floor Vasavi Plaza (Opposite Chitralaya Theatre),
Suryabagh, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 0891 663 3003

Technosoft Solutions
Address: 48-14-35/1, Rama Talkies Road, Asillmeta Junction
Phone: 092466 70657

Mapple Software Private Limited
Address: 401, Tirumala Arcade, A Metta Junction, Opposite Meghalaya Hotel, CBM Compound, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 0891 253 2998
23rd February 2023, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

i am studing diploma i want goto traing of cse in vizag please can i know companies list
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?