27th October 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for internship after studying Chemistry Honours?

I have done Chemistry Honours with 76% marks. Now i want to do internship in this field. So tell me about the procedure to apply for the internship?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  2. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in L&T and other leading companies?
  3. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for internship in ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. MAy I get the chance to study Chemistry honours in Bethune? How many Chemistry honours seats are there?
  7. Procedure to apply for Integrated Ph.D in IIT? Eligibility criteria for this? Will there be any Medical related courses after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?
  8. What is the procedure to apply for internship in Tata Motors?
  9. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  11. How to get summer internship at BHEL, Trichy? Procedure to apply?
  12. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE
  13. List B.Sc. colleges in Chandigarh for studying Chemistry Honours?
  14. What is the procedure to get internship in companies like L&T and DLF?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  16. How should I apply for internship? I am studying in B.Tech 3rd year
  17. Details of core companies providing internship to EEE students? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
29th October 2015, 02:28 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for internship after studying Chemistry Honours?

Chemistry students can pursue their training from so many companies in India as well as from foreign companies.

Here i am giving you a simple procedure that you must have to follow for getting training from any company :

** First of all go to your institute and apply for institute recommendation.

** Then apply in the company for the training.

** Submit your institution's recommendation along with the training application form.

** Now you have to wait till they declare the eligible candidate's list.

** Once they display the eligible students on the display board then you can start your training if your name is on the display board under the eligible candidates.

Also you must take care about the eligibility criteria.

You must not have any reappear in any of the subject.

Also your institute must be well recognized by the government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?