11th February 2013, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

List of the companies offering summer internships or training programme for BBA students in Kolkata

Which are the list of companies offering summer internships or training programs for BBA students in kokata

Related Questions:
  1. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  2. List of the companies offering internships for summer training for B.Tech ECE students?
  3. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  4. Companies offering summer interships for B.E ECE students?
  5. List of construction companies in Hyderabad offering summer internships to B.Tech students of civil branch?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internships?
  7. List of companies offering Summer Training Program in Noida being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  8. List of companies offering 45 days summer training in Kanpur for BBA students?
  9. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  10. List of the top companies offering summer training for MBA(HR stream) students? I have done BBA with 68% marks and currently pursuing MBA with HR stream from LBSIMDS, Lucknow
  11. List of companies offering internships for mechanical engineering students?
  12. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  13. Which companies can give me summer training at Kolkata?
  14. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  15. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students?
  16. Companies offering summer internships to MBA HR students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the companies offering summer internships in Bangalore?
  18. Which are the companies offering summer training for students of computer science in Ahmedabad?
4th March 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the companies offering summer internships or training programme for BBA students in Kolkata

Please,provide information about summer internship of BBA (Logistics Management) students..
[email protected]
12th November 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the companies offering summer internships or training programme for BBA students in Kolkata

plz provide list of the companies offering
summer internships or training programme
for BBA (HR) students in [email protected]
12th November 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

plz provide list of the companies offering
summer internships or training programme
for BBA (HR) students in [email protected]
17th November 2013, 06:12 PM
mohamed_ibm

For your info on internship you can take a look at these companies like Evelyn Learning (P). Ltd which has its program at major cities ie;kolkata, chennai, delhi etc
4th May 2014, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I am student of BBA. I want to do training of BBA plz slect me. [email protected]
21st April 2015, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

please send me the list of companies for summer internship in kolkata in this year at [email protected]
6th May 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

i am bba final year student and i have to do one month intership on H.R in kolkata plz tell me the proper company for internship.
1st September 2015, 09:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which are the list of companies offering summer internships or training programs for BBA students in kokata
List of the companies for internship for BBA student in Kolkata:-

1. PHP,ASP.NET,C#.NET,Web Design,Joomla,Ajax,Wordpress Training,
2/80 Dumdum Road,Opposite to GTR Gate, 2nd Floor, Near Dumdum Metro Station
Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 098300 75018

2. Karmick Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Karmick House 1118, Kalikapur - Purbalok
Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2426 4362

3. IT & Software Training, Dumdum Nagerbazar, 75, Garokhabasi Road, Near Naba Yubo Sammilani Club / Bank of Baroda Lane, Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 084208 43437
16th April 2016, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

please suggest me the best option for summer training as a BBA student in west Bengal, Patna, Ranchi, and Orissa...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?