2nd September 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

List of the companies providing internship in Hyderabad?

sir,
Iam doing B-Tech 3rd year (cse) and i want to do the mini project based on web technologies(like html,php or java) for 2 months .So please help me to get the list of companies which are offering the internship in summer and the way to apply to those course.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  2. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  3. List of the companies providing internship in Hyderabad?
  4. Companies in Hyderabad providing internship after doing MBA in HR from IGNOU?
  5. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  6. Which are the colleges providing part time? Summer internship providing companies in Hyderabad?
  7. List of the companies providing internship for a month?
  8. List of companies which offers Internship in Hyderabad for B.Tech graduate? -- [New]
  9. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  11. List of good companies offering internship program in Hyderabad for a civil engineer?
  12. List of internship providing companies?
  13. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
  14. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA 4th sem students?
  15. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  16. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  17. List of companies which allow internship? I am a student of M.Tech in mechatronics
  18. Information about company proving internship in year early at Hyderabad?
29th October 2013, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the companies providing internship in Hyderabad?

i want to know the company that are offering project internship for m.tech computer science & engineering for one year with stifund.
10th January 2014, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

list of companies providing internship for final year mba student in hr specialization ? please reply
23rd February 2015, 01:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
Iam doing B-Tech 3rd year (cse) and i want to do the mini project based on web technologies(like html,php or java) for 2 months .So please help me to get the list of companies which are offering the internship in summer and the way to apply to those course.
List of the companies for internship for computer science student in Hyderabad:-

1. Rajesh Engineering Works, 9-270/1, R.G Nagar, IE Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 2307 9801

2. RamTech Manufacturing Industries, St-7, H.No - 3-6-497/303, Himayatnagar
Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 098661 46791

3. Allen Reinforced Plastics Private Limited, 6-3-856/A, Saadath Manzil Colony Rd, Greenlands, Begumpet, Hyderabad, Telangana, Phone: 040 6678 7464

4. S N Industries, Type II 2-b, Industrial Estate, Kukatpally, Industrial Estate, Hyderabad, Phone: 040 2307 6471

5. Pfeiffer Vacuum (India) Private Limited, 25/5 Nicholson Road, Tarbund, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Phone: 040 2775 0014
25th March 2015, 01:39 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

In Hyderabad there are a large number of companies which provides summer training and interships programme to the graduate students.
The list of those companies are give below:-

Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Reliance Industries Ltd. (RIL)
Dell India Private Ltd.
Intel,
Samsung Electronics,
Infosis,
Wipro,
HCL,
Nokia,
Sony.

Also you can take internship in the Govt companies listed as below:-

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL)
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
Steel Authority of India (SAIL)
Indian Telephone Industries, BSNL/ MTNL,
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (HPCL / BPCL / IPCL),
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Indian Railways,

But the internships fascilities are provided on the basis of first come and first serve basis.So you will have to register yourself at a very early stage.

Hope It helps
24th June 2023, 04:57 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Here is a list of companies in Hyderabad, India, that often provide internships to students:

Microsoft India
Amazon Development Center India
Deloitte
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Infosys
Wipro
Tech Mahindra
Cognizant
Accenture
Qualcomm
Google India
IBM India
Adobe Systems
HCL Technologies
Oracle India
Cyient
Genpact
Novartis
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
PwC India
29th June 2023, 03:52 PM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

Here are some companies in Hyderabad, India, that are known for providing internships:

1. Google India
2. Microsoft IDC
3. Amazon Development Center
4. TCS (Tata Consultancy Services)
5. Deloitte
6. IBM India
7. Oracle India
8. Qualcomm
9. Adobe Systems
10. D. E. Shaw & Co.
11. Capgemini India
12. Infosys
13. Wipro Technologies
14. Tech Mahindra
15. Cognizant Technology Solutions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?