13th July 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

List of the companies providing internship for a month?

i am a student of 3rd year. i am doing engineering in IS stream
i want to do an internship for a month from 15th july onwards ..
can yu plz list out companies which are providing internship for a month?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  2. List of companies providing one month internship in Mumbai? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  3. List of companies in Bangalore providing internship in the month of July for computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  5. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  6. How many companies are there in Mumbai providing internship for a period of 1 month?
  7. Names of the companies in Bangalore providing internship for 1 month? I am a computer science student
  8. How to get admission in top 10 universities of UK for doing MS? I am a 6th semester B.E student
  9. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
  10. Which are the companies providing internship in the month of June?
  11. List of internship providing companies?
  12. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
  13. List of companies providing internship in Bangalore to computer science 4th year students? How to apply for the same?
  14. Names of the companies in Bangalore providing internship for 1 month in the field of marketing?
  15. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA 4th sem students?
  16. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure? -- [New]
  17. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  18. List of companies in Bangalore providing Internships for 6th semester MCA students?
29th May 2015, 11:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the companies providing internship for a month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a student of 3rd year. i am doing engineering in IS stream
i want to do an internship for a month from 15th july onwards ..
can yu plz list out companies which are providing internship for a month?
List of the best companies for internship:-

1. SAP Labs India Private Limited, EPIP Zone, Brookefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 4139 5139

2. Technoforte Software Pvt Ltd, 15th B Cross Road, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2572 9663

3. Colan Infotech, 10, 4th Floor, Taas Mahal, Montieth Road, Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4201 7882

4. Niftysoft Solution Private Limited, 23, Block-1, Sidco Electronic Complex, Guindy, Guindy, Phone: 044 2250 1734

5. Zylog Systems Limited, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4915 7000
16th August 2019, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

List of companies providing internship for 3rd year civil engineering students
24th June 2023, 04:58 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

While the duration of internships can vary, here is a list of companies that often offer internships for a duration of around one month:

Startups: Many startups offer short-term internships to provide hands-on experience and exposure to different aspects of the business.

Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs): SMEs may offer shorter internships to students, allowing them to gain practical skills and contribute to specific projects within a limited time frame.

Non-Profit Organizations: Non-profit organizations often offer short-term internships to students interested in contributing to social causes or specific projects.

Research Institutions: Research institutions and laboratories sometimes provide short-term internships to students interested in scientific research or specific research projects.

Consulting Firms: Some consulting firms offer short-term internships to students, providing them with exposure to the consulting industry and real-world problem-solving scenarios.

Media and Entertainment Companies: Media and entertainment companies may offer short-term internships to students interested in fields such as journalism, film production, or digital media.

Event Management Companies: Event management companies often hire interns for shorter durations to assist with event planning, coordination, and execution.

Government Organizations: Certain government departments or agencies may offer short-term internships to students interested in gaining insights into public administration or policy-making processes.

Educational Institutions: Universities, colleges, and educational institutions sometimes have short-term internships available for students interested in gaining experience in teaching, research, or administrative roles.

Professional Associations: Professional associations in various industries may offer short-term internships or project-based assignments to students, providing exposure to specific fields and networking opportunities.
30th June 2023, 07:15 AM
Chandanguriya
Banned

Here is a list of some companies in India that often provide internships for a duration of one month:

1. Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
2. Infosys
3. Wipro
4. HCL Technologies
5. Tech Mahindra
6. Accenture
7. IBM India
8. Capgemini India
9. Cognizant
10. Deloitte India
11. PwC India (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
12. Ernst & Young (EY) India
13. KPMG India
14. Amazon India
15. Flipkart
16. Microsoft India
17. Google India
18. Adobe India
19. Intel India
20. Hindustan Unilever Limited (HUL)
21. Procter & Gamble (P&G) India
22. Coca-Cola India
23. PepsiCo India
24. Mahindra & Mahindra
25. Larsen & Toubro (L&T)
26. Tata Motors
27. Reliance Industries Limited (RIL)
28. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
29. Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
30. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)

Please note that internships for a specific duration can vary depending on the company's requirements and availability. It is advisable to check the respective company's official website, career portals, or reach out to their HR departments for up-to-date information on internship opportunities, including the duration and application process.

Additionally, consider exploring local opportunities, startup companies, research institutions, and non-profit organizations in your area. These entities often offer internships with shorter durations and can provide valuable experience in various fields.

Remember to research each company's internship program, their eligibility criteria, and application deadlines to ensure you have the most accurate and current information for your internship search.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?