4th February 2012, 01:00 PM

List of IT companies providing internship for MCA 4th sem students?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I m in MCA 4th sem. I want to take internship from IT company to do my project for 6th sem.Please send me the list of companies providing internship
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. List of all the companies providing internships for MCA students?
  2. List of companies in India to do internship as final year project for MCA course? -- [New]
  3. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  4. List of IT companies to do MCA internship?
  5. List of Companies offering Internship Program for the candidates of 4th semester of MCA course?
  6. List of companies in Bangalore providing Internships for 6th semester MCA students?
  7. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
  8. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
  9. Companies offering free internship in MCA course while in 5th semester? List of companies providing industrial training?
  10. List of IT companies that provide internship? I am doing MCA 4th sem
  11. Internship options in Pune for 5th semester MCA students?
  12. Joining procedure of internship in Finance while doing 4th Semester MBA?
  13. List of companies providing internship in Bangalore to computer science 4th year students? How to apply for the same?
  14. List of companies providing internships for MCA students?
  15. List of companies providing internship for MCA students? What is the selection process and criteria to join the companies?
  16. List of IT companies providing free internship for MCA final year students -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure to apply for summer internship? List of the companies available for electronics and instrumentation students after 4th semester
  18. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
4th May 2012, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of IT companies providing internship for MCA 4th sem students?

I m a 3 rd year Btech IT Student and want to do internship in the month of june 2012 .please send me the list of companies.
22nd September 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi this is Dhanu.S,
Now am doing MCA 5th sem in Audisankara institute of technology (Gudur). My college doesnt provide any placements. So i have decided to do an Internship with any MNC for the final project. Please provide me the companies which offers the internships.
thank you
23rd September 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

hi myself priyanka from bangalore. Now i'm pursing MCA in 5th sem. i wanted to do my internship in company to gain knowledge. Plz let me know which are the companies provide internship
5th October 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

i am pursuing fifth semester ,we are required to do project in an industry,can you pls suggest me some companies
24th September 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

i shivani pursuing mca last year,i want to internship in any company for good job please provide me list of companies for internship
24th May 2014, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

shud i do BCA or b.tech after my 12th PCM..though m passed..bt my concept has been ruined in PCM..
2nd September 2015, 12:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I m in MCA 4th sem. I want to take internship from IT company to do my project for 6th sem.Please send me the list of companies providing internship
Thank you
List of the IT companies for MCA student:=

1. Syntel India Ltd, Unit No. 69, Sdf 3, Seepz, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 4047 0100

2. Silicon Interfaces, 606, Nirman Kendra, Dr E Moses Road, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai - 400011
Phone: 022 2491 3024

3. PC Technowledge Centre Pvt. Ltd, No. 1 - 3 / 5, Kshatriya Niwas, Sitaladevi Temple Road, Mahim, Mumbai - 400016, Phone: 022 2444 1616

4. Melstar Information Technologies Ltd, Melstar House, G-4, M.I.D.C. Cross Road 'A', Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 4056 6411

5. Samtec Solutions Private Limited, 601, Megor Arcade, 6th Floor, Plot No. 15, MG Road, Ghatkopar East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2506 7172
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?