1st November 2015, 09:25 PM
Nilam mhatre

List of competitive exam after to try after completion of MSc in chemistry?

I am studying in Msc 2nd year class i want to know exams info on the basis of B.Sc. chemistry &M.Sc. in chemistry. List of competitive exam after to try after completion of MSc in chemistry? Can you please give me the information about these exams soon?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of competitive exams of chemistry after MSc? I have completed MSc in Chemistry
  2. Which are the competitive exams after B.Sc Chemistry and MSc?
  3. Which exam to answer to enter into government college for the post of lecturer? List of competitive exams which I can do after my degree completion?
  4. List of Competitive Exams which I can appear for after completion of BE?
  5. List of colleges offering MSc Chemistry under OU? What is the cutoff rank for BC-B female students to take admission in MSc Chemistry under OU?
  6. List of the good universities in India where I can take MSc in Chemistry
  7. What are the different competitive exams after completion of post graduation in Analytical Chemistry
  8. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to join ME course after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  10. Which courses I can join after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry other than M.Sc?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  12. How to do MSc in Inorganic Chemistry after doing Biotech Hons? is there any entrance test? List of colleges in Chandigarh
  13. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  14. Best universities or colleges which conduct part time MSc in chemistry
  15. What will be the scope of Teaching after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry?
  16. Can I get a job with a good salary after completion of MSc Analytical Chemistry
  17. Colleges where I can get a seat after scoring 1014 rank in MSc Chemistry?
  18. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry?
2nd November 2015, 12:22 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of competitive exam after to try after completion of MSc in chemistry?

After the M.Sc in chemistry there are many competitive exams are-

>> CTET (Central teacher eligibility test)

>> HTET (Haryana teacher eligibility test)

>> NET (National Eligibility test)

>> S.R.F. (Senior research fellowship)
2nd November 2015, 06:30 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of competitive exam after to try after completion of MSc in chemistry?

# Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Chemistry is the first choice of large number science students.

# M.Sc. Chemistry is post-graduate degree course which excel laboratory skills, analytical & logically approach towards problems etc.

# The major recruiters for fresher or experienced candidate with educational qualification of M.Sc. Chemistry are mentioned below:

* Agro-Chemical Industries
* Chemical Industries
* Pharmaceutical Companies
* Laboratories in School/College/Laboratories
* Government's laboratories
* Plastic Industries
* Forensic Science Department
* Power Sector
* Oil and Natural Gas Sector
* and many more options

# The job positions available for M.Sc. Chemistry graduates are:

* Assistant Chemical Engineering
* Industrial Research Assistant Scientist
* Lab Chemist
* Analytical Chemist
* Production Chemist
* Teacher/Lecturer in Chemistry in School/College
* Biomedical Chemist

# The initial salary of the candidate usually decided on the followings grounds:

* Experience of the candidate.
* Skill of the candidate in relevant field.
* The organization in which candidate is going to work.
* Conditions of local market and organization.

# The following are the competitive examinations before the candidate possessing the educational qualification of M.Sc. Chemistry:

* Civil Service Examination
* IBPS Banking Examination
* SBI Banking Examination
* SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination
* Graduate Level Railway Examinations
* LIC Examinations
* Competitive examinations conducted by UPSC for the post of Quality Control or Chemist.
* And many more examinations
25th April 2018, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

What are the types of job positions a Msc in Biological sciences student can apply for?
27th April 2018, 10:46 AM
amish25
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the types of job positions a Msc in Biological sciences student can apply for?
Hello,
apart from the list of all the exams you should focus on which you are interested. First you should decide what are you interested in and which type of job you want in future.
If you are interested in research & development in your field than you can go for the NET exam
NET stands for national eligibility test. NET exam is held for the lectureship in the universities and JRF Award.
Candidates who have completed their post graduation degree can apply for the NET exam for one of the 84 subjects.
After getting the NET certificate candidates will be able to apply for assistant professor in any university and for research.
You can opt for Lectureship, JRF, and higher studies like PhD etc. after MSc.
Hope it will Help a little.
All the best.
29th September 2018, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

What are the competitive exams after MSc in food science and technology?
20th July 2019, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a quality control officer.which type of books are studied
21st September 2020, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

if i have completed msc (chem) and i have to join gov.chemical or petrolium industry which entrance exam i should give
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?