20th June 2011, 07:32 PM
soniya j bhagat

List of courses available after 12th Biology group in South Gujarat University Surat? From where to get the forms?

I want the list of all the courses available for after 12th biology group in south gujarat university surat and from where do i pick up the forms

Related Questions:
  1. What is the application form submission date for B.ed in VNSGU?
  2. How many courses are available in Gujarat after passing 12th science(Biology group)?
  3. What is the fees of MSc IT in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat
  4. List of courses along with their details can be done in Gujarat after 12th? List of colleges along with their name and address in Gujarat for the same?
  5. Admission procedure and entrance exam to study M.Sc(Applied Statistics) in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat? -- [New]
  6. List of companies where I can apply for doing internship for free in Surat?
  7. Previous years question papers of Ph.D of computer science of Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
  8. How many courses are available in Gujarat after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I give the exam of Drug Inspector? I am Chemistry PG from Veer Narman South Gujarat University from Surat
  10. How should I do CA course after passing B.Com with English Medium from Gujarat University?
  11. How to do summer training of 6 week for CSE in Surat Gujarat?
  12. Syllabus and books for the preparation of Ph.D(Management) entrance exam conducted by Veer Narmand South Gujarat University?
  13. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BBA Sem-VI Personality Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. How to get a job in Surat or Bangaluru after completing diploma EC with 8.81 CPT?
  15. How to do MSc Bioinformatics? Best institutes for the same?
  16. Can I join MCA course after completion of GCET Entrance Exam being a B.Com student?
  17. Names of the government institutes for MSc in electronics?
  18. What's the admission procedure for Bachelor courses in Gujarat? I've passed 12th std from Science stream(Biology) with 63% marks and interested in science or Medicines
2nd December 2011, 03:12 PM
kavya_guddi

Default Re: List of courses available after 12th Biology group in South Gujarat University Surat? From where to get the forms?

hello friend
After 12th the road to success is opened...there are lots of courses are available after 12th that you can go for .....some of the courses are
Diploma course
Engineering(BE/B.Tech)
you can also go for medical
you can also do B.Sc and then M.Sc and then go for teaching line or can become a scientist after doing the P.Hd ..there are a lot more of career opportunity after 12th i have given you just a little idea about some of the courses..
25th January 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of courses available after 12th Biology group in South Gujarat University Surat? From where to get the forms?

What is the scope of biotechnology in India
Which course should i opt for biotechnology??
25th January 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

What is th scope of 'Biotechnology' in India??
Which course should I opt for biotechnology??
15th January 2013, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

what is job aportunity in b.tech biotechnology?
27th January 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

What wil be our job scope after we complete our ug d

egree in biotech
27th January 2013, 07:48 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by soniya j bhagat View Post
I want the list of all the courses available for after 12th biology group in south gujarat university surat and from where do i pick up the forms
HI!
Option available after passing 12th with Biology stream:-
> M.B.B.S
> B.D.S
> B.Sc Biotechnology
> B.Sc Microbiology
> B.Sc Nursing
> B.Sc Agriculture
etc

ALL THE BEST!
12th March 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

list of courses after b group in twelth science in gujarat
18th May 2013, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

i am azruddin mara 47% mare futuer ma su karvu? maramarks chem 40 phisics 43 biology 53 gujket 77 marks below120
20th May 2013, 11:19 PM
prakash777

External all courses are available...
B.Sc.
B.Tech.
M.Sc.
LL.M
BCA
MCA
PGDCA
BBA
MBA
Disaster Management
Facility Management
Fashion Design Management
Health Care Management
Hospital Management
Hotel Management
Human Resource Management
Information Technology Management
Health Care Management
HIV & Family Education Management
Hospital & Health Care Management
Hospital Management
Hotel Management
HRM(Human resource)
Human Right Law Management
Intellectual property Rights Law
Insurance and Risk Management
Information Technology* Management
And many more....

FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT @ 99133 26999

Affordable Fees
IIEM
2nd FLOOR, AMBIKA APPARTMENT,
NEAR AADARSH NAGAR,
KAPODRA TO RACHNA ROAD,
VARACHHA, KATARGAM, AMROLI, SURAT, GUJARAT.

And forward to your friends also...
25th March 2014, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Baiotech ma su study karva nu ave and su banay and India ma demand ketli?
6th June 2020, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

12 science b group 58 percentage how many courses .admision in goverment college. Information in gujarati.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?